Flora Farms - Hillside Hayloft - 1 Bedroom
San José del Cabo, Mexico
The Hillside Haylofts at Flora Farms - 1 bedroom (sleeps 4)
The Hillside Haylofts is a low-density private community featuring breathtaking views of both Flora Farms and the Sierra de la Laguna Mountains. The 1.5-bedroom homes feature a California king and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Each 1.5-Bedroom portion of a Hayloft has its own private dip pool.
The private communities at Flora Farms offer access to a community pool and hot tub, a Farm Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar, a future natural family swimming pool, and a private beach club. On the culinary front, the 10 private homes of the Hillside Haylofts are each outfitted with a fully stocked chef's kitchen and harvesting privileges (allowing for guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm's fields). Flora Farms is home to the world-famous Field Kitchen restaurant and a handful of carefully curated shops.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Flora Farms and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor will vary by unit.
Please visit https://www.flora-farms.com/ with any additional questions.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 2 baths, 1440 square feet, 134 square meters
4 guests maximum
San Jose International airport
20 minutes, 8 miles
Mountain and City Lights
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Surf lessons at Costa Azul beach
- Horseback beach and trail rides
- Enjoy exclusive access to private areas and experiences at the Flora Farms Beach Club
Places of Interest
- Organic Farm Spa: massages, herbal soaks, facials, spa manicures & pedicures, men's and women's hair services, and more!
- Farm-to-table dining at Flora's Field Kitchen and interactive cooking classes available
- Painting lessons with Francois Paris
This farm is no ordinary farm. It’s classy, beautiful, incredible food and people. I highly recommend. ”