Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
This unforgettable six-bedroom luxury vacation home is located directly on the field at the famed Camp WaterColor. Take full advantage of the home's many exterior porches that provide a great vantage point to watch the kids play on the field or fish in the camp pond! You will also enjoy the close proximity to the pool and playground. With 3,200 square feet of indoor living space and 1,200 square feet of outdoor living space, there is plenty of room for the whole family to get privacy, yet come together to make memories!
The stunning main room has sleek hardwood floors throughout that pop perfectly against the light walls and ceilings. With ample natural sunlight shining through the French doors that line the room, you will feel the comfort of the Florida sun all day. If it's a chillier time of year, curl up by the fireplace, or catch a show on the flat-screen TV both located in the exquisite wooden entertainment center.
A wood panel entryway leads you to the bright and modern kitchen. The kitchen contains gorgeous stainless steel appliances, bright cupboards, and intricate tiling throughout. The marble countertops compliment the white and wood tones. There is a center island as well as providing extra seating. With a door leading out to one of the balconies, taking the meal outside will be a breeze. You can also easily transport dishes to the dining room that flows from the kitchen and seats eight comfortably. There is also a small seating nook perfect for breakfast and catching the morning news.
The home features sleeping arrangements for 15 with great hideaways for some quiet time. The master bedroom is on the first floor, with its own private bathroom. Adorned with beautiful French doors, you will get plenty of natural light in the room as you wake up to the Florida sun. The ensuite bathroom has a jacuzzi, gorgeous marble countertops, and a spacious walk-in shower providing the utmost luxury.
The second floor has a guest bedroom with a king bed and a private bathroom that includes a shower and tub. The second guest bedroom includes a queen bed with an ensuite bathroom as well. The third guest bedroom shares a bathroom with one of two bunk rooms. The bunk rooms are perfect for the kids! Each room includes the same gorgeous hardwood floors, windows for great views, and flat-screen TVs to mellow out in the evening.
If you must do some work while visiting the beach, Splendid Spartina has you covered. The home has an office with a built-in desk and wired ethernet. But of course, don't get too comfortable behind the computer with everything that the area has to offer right out the front door!
Watercolor Beach is located in the heart of 30A. Within walking or biking distance to all of the shops and dining Seaside and Watercolor Beach have to offer. Watercolor Beach is a 499-acre community that boasts 5 community pools, tennis courts, beach access, You will also have Western Lake access and miles of walking/biking trails. There are endless activities to do in the area that are sure to please the whole family!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, Bunk, and Bunk
15 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP,Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
40 min by car
Activities of Interest
- Gulf Islands National Seashore (50 min by car) -Offers recreation opportunities and preserves natural and historic resources along the Gulf of Mexico.
- Adventures Unlimited (1.5 hours by car) - Zipline, canoe, or kayak along the river or through pinetrees,
- Black Water River State Park (1.5 hours) - Immerse yourself in 600 acres of Florida's inland ecological wonders.
- Timpoochee Trail (45 min by car) - Bike along 18.5 miles of paved trailwinds past dune lakes, state parks, and unique beach neighborhoods.
- Cory Pickos Water Ski and Wakeboard (20 min by car) - Hit the ocean and waves or take a lesson.
- Santa Rosa Golf & Beach Club (20 min by car) - 18 hole golf course right on the beach.
Places of Interest
- Santa Rosa Beach (20 min by car) - Enjoy a day at the beatiful nearby beach and soak up the sun and enjoy the white sand.
- Watercolor Beach (5 min walk) - Enjoy walking, biking distance to the shops and dining.
- La Crema Tapas and Chocolate (20 min by car) - Famous hang inspired by Madrid and Barcelona restaurants.
- Justin Gaffrey Gallery (15 min by car) - Stroll through the outdoor sculpture garden, browse through Justin's coastal-contemporary landscapes, and take a tour of the artist's original studio
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet