The Seagrass Cottage
The Seagrass Cottage
With palm tree-lined streets and Gulf views, you will love your home away from home in this exclusive 30A neighborhood. The charming home is just steps to the Emerald Coast's most beautiful, white, sandy beaches. With plenty of restaurants, parks, and other activities in the area, it is sure to be the trip of a lifetime!
The open living room, dining room, and kitchen area is coastal elegance at its finest. With plush white couches, beach wood decor and pops of ocean blue, you will love the beachy oasis even on the inside of the home. The main sitting area flows into the dining room and kitchen. The space provides the perfect opportunity to all hang out together whether you're watching the large flatscreen TV or cooking a meal together.
The kitchen is exquisite from the stainless steel appliances to the white marble countertops throughout. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to serve a great dish. Enjoy the meal and each other's company while sitting at the bar, or enjoying a sit-down meal at the farm table.
This first floor features a king-size bedroom with an ensuite full bath. The same beautiful hardwood floors flow throughout the space. Get comfortable under the beach themed linens, watch the flatscreen TV and pull the light canceling shades down for a good night's sleep.
As you head up to the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, all with their own ensuite bathrooms. The first room on the right of the stairs is a king-size room. It boasts a smart tv and great views! There is another guest bedroom that has bunk beds and sleeps 4. This room features a smart tv, and USB plugs in each bunk for charging.
The last room on this floor is a second master with double vanity, king-size bed, smart TV and a private balcony through the glass doors. Here, you can hang out and catch some amazing views or feel the warmth of the Florida sun.
On your final ascent to the third floor, you will arrive at a dining kitchen area with a table and seating for 4. This area also includes a mini-fridge, sink and a powder room.
To your right is an outdoor space and to your left is the master oasis. From here, you will have more stunning Gulf views from both inside the room or outside on the porch. The master has a king-size bed, flatscreen smart tv, and ensuite bathroom. The bathroom has a double vanity, beautiful tiling, and a Gulf view.
The outdoor living space at Seagrass Cottage does not disappoint! A sectional, coffee table, bed swing, outdoor grill, flatscreen smart TV and of course, more Gulf views! Luxury will follow you throughout the home and you will find plenty of fun activities in the area!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3000 square feet
King, King, King, King, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport - ECP, Destin-Fort Walton Beach Airport - VPS
ECP- 35 min by car, VPS - 1 hour and 15 min by car.
Neighborhood and Gulf of Mexico views!
Activities of Interest
- The Clubs Golf Courses (10 min by car) - Three excellent golf courses lined with Florida vegetation.
- Camp Helen State Park (10 min by car) - A historical park bounded by the Gulf of Mexico and Lake Powell.
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark (25 min by car) - Lazy river, water slides, and kiddy area makes it perfect for the whole family.
Places of Interest
- Rosemary Beach (10 min by car) - Breathtaking scenery and inviting atmosphere draw in beach lovers, art enthusiasts and foodies from around the world.
- Grayton Beach State Park (20 min by car) - See one of the best beaches in the US, and parks in the area with lots of trails and a beautiful Western Lake.
- 30A Farmer's Market (5 min by car) - Locally grown farm fresh fruits and vegetables, freshly baked artisan bread, homemade pastas, sauces, meatballs, BBQ sauce, and local honey,
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet