Secluded in the forest among countless trees and views of the relaxing surroundings, live among the stunning wilderness in this Lake Tahoe home while still enjoying all of the luxuries and modern amenities.
Enjoy the close proximity to lake sports in the summer and the mountain ranges in the winter. Close to multiple ski resorts such as Olympic Village, Northstar and Heavenly Ski Resort, and just 100 yards from the Tahoe Rim & Pacific Crest Trails, Tahoe House is simply a skier's and outdoor person's paradise!
The residence is designed for entertaining, sophisticated living, and family gatherings with outdoor decks and spa among the evergreens. As you enter this stunning home, you will be greeted by vaulted wood ceilings, over a warm and inviting living room. The open-concept space is filled with sunlight due to the expansive windows on the back wall that boast amazing views of the forest. Sit among the pine trees in the cozy couch or leather chairs and light a fire in the stone fireplace.
The kitchen is also open and adorned with beautiful wood cabinets that enhance the cabin-living appeal. The rustic wood accents are balanced by the elegant granite countertops and state of the art stainless steel appliances. Grab a bar stool and enjoy a drink or meal while enjoying the amazing views.
The master bedroom is beautifully decorated with sleek dark wood furniture. The king-size bed faces a flat-screen TV, so you can relax after a busy day exploring. There is also a love seat if you'd like to read a book or enjoy your morning coffee in the serenity of this room. You will love the views of the forest from your window.
There are three other guest bedrooms that offer queen-size beds. Each adorned with beautiful log or wood furniture and includes great views. Every bedroom has a rustic peaceful feel with plenty of privacy and luxury.
There is an additional entertainment and workout room on the second floor that also has a private entrance to the balcony. Open the sliding glass doors and workout, or stand outside and take in all of the sights and sounds. The couch and armchairs are comfortable and provide plenty of space for those who are watching the large flat-screen TV.
You will all love the wonderful outside space amid the forest. Enjoy the upper deck or patio and look out for miles at the beautiful scenery. The upper deck includes seating, a dining area, and outdoor grill. The lower patio includes another seating and dining area and luxurious hot tub for prime relaxation among the wilderness.
Located near the iconic Lake Tahoe and among hundreds of miles of trails for hiking, Tahoe House is the dream home for those looking for outdoor fun with all the luxuries and conveniences of home.
Private Residence with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2750 square feet, 256 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Sacramento International Airport - SMF. Reno International Airport - RNO.
1.5 hours by car
Forest and mountain views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tahoe Treetop Adventure Parks (45 minute drive) - Have hours of unforgettable fun for adults and kids, with a ton of treetop courses allowing you to fly high above Tahoe!
- Lake Tahoe Boat Rides (5 minute drive) - Head out on the water with a sailing charter to take in the beauty of Lake Tahoe.
- Tahoe Paradise Golf Course (10 minute drive) - This course features a remarkable layout that will golfers of all abilities a challenge.
Places of Interest
- Eldorado National Forest (30 min by car) - As part of the Sierra Nevada mountain range, enjoy the stunning sites, plateaus, and cliffs of the stunning mountain range and hike hundreds of miles of teals.
- Heavenly Ski Resort & Gondola (15 minute drive) - This wildly popular resort is truly heavenly, offering more than 4,800 acres just for skiing!
- Keys Beach (5 minute drive) - This lovely beach is perfect for swimming and a slew of other water sports.
- Cold Water Brewery and Grill (5 minute drive) - Enjoy California brews in a contemporary space, with great food and a wonderful ambiance.