Walkstreet Beach Home
Walkstreet Beach Home
Just a few blocks to breathtaking Manhattan Beach, Walkstreet Beach Home is centrally located to the best southern California beaches in a quiet, pedestrian-friendly neighborhood. On weekends and evenings, the streets are filled with neighbors and children playing. Walk down to the beach and see the rolling surf, volleyball nets, and miles of pedestrian and bike paths bordering the ocean. This beautiful home is the perfect oasis for your next California adventure.
The first floor boasts a cozy family room and elegant living room. Each provides ample seating and comfort. The family room has a plush, black leather, wraparound couch where you can watch the large mounted flat-screen TV, and curl up by the fireplace. The living room will greet you with charming French doors, two couches, and a fireplace with expansive bookshelves with plenty of classics to choose from. From there, you can enter onto a large front patio with a state of the art grill and dining table for six.
The modern chef’s kitchen is adorned with sleek hardwood floors, dark contemporary cabinets, and supreme stainless steel appliances from the over-sized Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer to the double Viking professional stove and oven.
There are two dining tables. The first is located near the family room and seats six. It's the perfect spot if you want to keep an eye on the game while enjoying a meal. For formal meals, the dining room flows out of the family room and into the kitchen. The dining table seats 8 and has large windows for neighborhood views.
The first floor also includes a guest bedroom with two twins and is adjacent to a full bathroom. The first floor also has an additional half bathroom for extra privacy.
The second level has three spacious bedrooms. The first includes a king-size bed, full bookshelf, leather armchair, and large flat-screen TV. The other two bedrooms have queen-size beds. Each of these rooms are en-suite for added luxury and privacy. This floor also has a laundry room.
On the third floor, you will find an office, den, and small balcony. This space is perfect if you’re looking for somewhere to decompress or get some work done. Soft tones and lighting fill the room. You will also love looking out over the beach community on the private balcony.
Just a half block down the road is the "green-strip" park that winds through Manhattan Beach and Hermosa Beach, you will never run out of things to do and stunning ocean views. A five-minute walk brings you to Manhattan Beach's downtown with award-winning restaurants and fun family restaurants. You will also find plenty of charming coffee shops, popular bars and pubs, and thriving local stores. If you like to feel like a local and get the true southern California experience, Walkstreet Beach Home is the perfect abode for all.
Private Residence with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3600 square feet, 335 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Los Angeles International Airport - LAX
20 minutes by car
Ocean views from third level balcony!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Cleaning during your stay can be arranged upon request for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Disneyland & Universal Studios (1 hour drive) - Spend the day at these parks filled with fun and magic!
- Santa Monica & West Hollywood (45 min drive) - Enjoy a day of shopping and checking out all of the sights of these popular cities.
- Warner Bros. and Paramount (1 hour drive) - Take a tour of these studios that boast tons of classic Hollywood history.
- Sony Studios (30 min drive) - See film memorabilia & tour the Sony studios at this weekday tour attraction.
- Disney Concert Hall (45 min drive) - See a show at this famous performance venue with legendary organ and acoustics.
Places of Interest
- Manhattan Beach Pier (3 min drive) - Beach walking & bike paths with stunning views of the ocean.
- Manhattan & Hermosa Beach (5 min drive) - Enjoy restaurants, bars & live music.
- Grammy Museum (40 min drive) - An interactive, educational museum devoted to the history and winners of the Grammy Awards.
- Nick's Manhattan Beach (2 min drive) - Serving American cuisine in an elegant setting.