Auberge Privately Owned Residence at Esperanza - 4 Bedroom
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Esperanza is one of the world's most celebrated resorts. Perched on top of the Pacific, its remarkable location, barefoot sophistication and understated luxury immerse guests in the moment.
Managed by famous Auberge, these private residences offer unmatched architecture, service and location.
This large 4 bedroom and 4.5 bath property has a fantastic view of its own infinity pool, ocean and one of the best terraces anywhere. This living area is extremely spacious, and large terraces offer excellent vantage points to the Sea of Cortés coastline and Land's End.
Finishes include granite countertops in the kitchens with natural stone, wood, iron, and marble accents throughout the interiors. Master bedrooms feature oversized bathrooms with a separate shower, bathtub and double sink, while a large walk-in closet adds to the overarching feeling of spaciousness.
In both the interiors and exteriors, a sense of place is evoked by subtle references to culture and craftsmanship. You’ll find hand-fired clay roof tiles, stonework in the style of 19th-century tapetes (tapestries), and Cantera-style columns and archways specific to Mexican building traditions. Each detail adds to the feeling of charm, authenticity, and sense of place that is at the heart of Esperanza.
Minor differences in style, decoration, and layout guarantee that each time you come back you will be offered a new and unique experience to fall in love with.
The amenities at Auberge Private Residences Esperanza are some of the most luxurious in the world.
*Please note that this is a privately owned residence which has access to its own infinity pool, jacuzzi, and outdoor kitchen, as well as access to the private residences pools and beach club.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, King, King, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport
30 minutes by car
Ocean View and Pools
There is a $387 per week fee for this property for 3RD HOME members to be paid on-site. This is the same weekly fee that all owners pay and includes:
*Housekeeping and maid service 3 times during the week
*Access to all of the private residence facilities and amenities including access to:
- the Beach Club
- the private residence pools
* Use of the concierge services that can provide:
- Private chefs
- Airport ground transportation
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping
- Restaurant reservations
Activities of Interest
- Take a day cruise on the Sea of Cortez in Cabo San Lucas and enjoy the all-year sunshine, snorkeling, free-flowing booze, and lots of fun on the warm water of the Baja.
- Soar high above the canyon floor on some of Mexico's highest, fastest, and longest zip lines, as you'll be grinning from ear to ear. These tours are family friendly, as kids as small as 7 years old are welcome to participate.
- The waters of the Baja are full of world-class billfish and prized catches like Tuna, Snapper, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more.
Places of Interest
- Marina Cabo San Lucas- Marina Cabo San Lucas is a world-class destination marina that offers an outstanding range of on-site conveniences for luxury yacht owners, their guests and crew members.
- Swimming with Dolphins- Cabo Dolphins Is the first and only dolphin center in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
- Cabo Winery Restaurant- Los Cabos Winery Tasting room is open Monday through Friday from 11 am to 2 pm for Tasting, tours, snack food treats.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Pool
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility