Overlook Grand Lake - Close to Ski Granby (Granby Ranch) and Winter Park!
Overlook at Grand Lake
Welcome to the Overlook at Grand Lake. This unique mountain home provides you with all of the state of the art amenities and comforts of home in a prime location. Whether you’re looking for a family vacation, a couple’s retreat, or to explore the outdoors, this well-appointed home will have everything you need. Enjoy the views of the majestic wild peaks and tranquil alpine lakes right from home. This home will inspire and invigorate you in this natural paradise.
As you enter, you are greeted by stunning vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and an open-concept great room. The space seamlessly combines a rustic feel with high-end elegance. The living room offers plush leather couches and floor to ceiling windows for optimal mountain viewing. Sit down by the stone fireplace in one of the living rooms, or enjoy the flat screen TV, views, and relaxing ambience in the second living room as you overlook the amazing scenery.
The chef’s kitchen is fully equipped and has plenty of space to make a home cooked meal. You will have access to a personal caterer, or chef, and will enjoy the meal from the sleek hardwood dining table. From the table, you can enjoy the mountains as your backdrop while conversing about the exciting day you all experienced in the great outdoors.
There are 5 spacious bedrooms and seven bathrooms so that everyone can have plenty of peace and quiet and privacy during their stay. In the main side of the home are four bedrooms, each with their own personality and charm. The loft sleeps four and the media room accommodates 2. The bedroom in the Gathering Place can sleep four. Each of the bedrooms are equipped with full amenities, so they can be shared as family bedrooms or configured for more individual privacy.
Beyond the main house is the Overlook’s Gathering Place. Part spa, part great hall, the Gathering Place will inspire you to celebrate, rejuvenate, and reflect on what is most important in life.
At the Overlook at Grand Lake, your experience can be as close or as far away from the world as you would like. The home is equipped with high speed internet capable of up to 50 unique connections. All bedrooms and many spaces have HD televisions with cable TV so you can enjoy your favorite movie or show if so inclined.
When you are looking to venture out, the hosts will kindly connect you with the concierge team to assist you with guided excursions. They can also help out with boat, kayak, and paddleboard rentals, ski, snowshoe, and snowmobiling, theater tickets, personal shopping, shuttle services, and more!
At the Overlook you will appreciate the thoughtful and personal touch with every room and experience. Providing you with the utmost luxury and amenities, as well as convenience to everything you desire for entertainment. Overlook at Grand Lake is the ideal place to make memories that last a lifetime.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 7 baths, 11000 square feet, 1022 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
20 guests maximum
Denver International Airport
2 hours by car.
Views of Grand Lake & Rocky Mountain Park.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- East Inlet Trail (5 min drive) - Enjoy hiking and backpacking along the river with the mountains as your backdrop.
- Cascade Falls (4 min drive) - Bike or horseback down a 7.5 mile trail and see these stunning falls.
- Grand Lake Metropolitan Recreation District (7 min drive) - Enjoy snowshoeing, nordic skiing, hiking, and the Grand Lake golf course, all in one location!
- Colorado River Trail (20 min drive) - Enjoy this 4.5 mile trail with amazing scenery of rivers, lakes, and mountains.
- Rocky Mountain Reoertory Theatre (2 min drive) - Take in a Broadway classic at this iconic theatre.
Places of Interest
- Grand Lake Beach and Dock - Enjoy this beautiful beach and lake and get the most out of your time in Colorado. Enjoy the boardwalk with shops and restaurants, too!
- Kauffman House Museum (4 min drive) - A historical site that once served as a hotel, this museum is lovingly preserved by the Grand Lake Historical Society.
- Shadow Mountain Lake (5 min drive) - Enjoy a day of amazing scenery on this lake, with water supply from the CO River, surrounded by the Rockies.
- Grand Lake Marina (5 min drive) - Enjoy stunning views of the Rocky Mountains and the Continental Divide, and rent a boat and enjoy the restaurants in the area.