Indian Palms CC Villa
Indian Palms CC Villa
Located in the gated community of Indian Palms CC, on a golf course, and adjacent to the Empire Polo Fields, and Coachella Festivals, this 4 bedroom villa is the perfect spot for an adventurous week. With comfortable seating areas both inside and out, the home boasts optimal relaxation while offering close proximity to the area’s greatest features. Whether traveling with the entire family, a golf trip, or to explore the area’s music festivals and landscape, Indian Palms CC Villa is the perfect place to come home to after an amazing day.
Enter a brand new interior and furnishings. From the entryway, the fourth hole fairway is visible and provides lush green scenery throughout the home. The living room is cozy and welcoming with plush furnishings and a flat screen TV that includes all of the main streaming services. On cooler nights, light the fireplace and enjoy sipping on a beverage with everyone.
Flowing out of the living room is the updated gourmet kitchen with a large island, granite counters, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is open and spacious, allowing everyone to come together to make a meal or a cocktail. Make a meal at the gas stove, and enjoy everything at the farmhouse inspired dining table with benches and chairs. For additional seating, or smaller meals, there are bar stools at the kitchen island. Enjoy the views of the backyard through the expansive sliding glass doors.
The master suite is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a busy day. Crawl into the king size bed, and watch the flat screen TV, or enjoy the views from the private door that leads to the backyard. The master bathroom includes a spacious walk-in shower, oversized tub, and double vanity.
There are two additional guest bedrooms. One with two queen beds, and the other with two twin beds. Each room includes flat screen TVs with all of the major streaming services, and share a well-appointed full bathroom.
Step through the sliding glass doors to the stunning, beautifully-tiled outdoor living space with a built-in grill and beverage fridge. Comfy seating surrounds the outdoor fireplace, along with table and chairs for dining. Situated on this backyard oasis is the hot spa and refreshing swimming pool. From here, you can enjoy the views of the golf course, and the mountains. There are plenty of lounge chairs to enjoy the sun or shade, where you can relax and get the best out of your stay. Cook up a meal on the outdoor grill or enjoy the fire pit to roast marshmallows.
Guests of the home have full access to the two large community pools, fitness center, Pickle Ball, tennis court, Bocce Ball, and more. If you’re looking for fun off-site, there is plenty to do just down the road. The natural landscape of the area is one of its finest features, including many places to go hiking and biking. If you are visiting in April, the famous Coachella Music Festival is just down the road.
No matter what your California vacation calls for, Indian Palms CC Villa is the ideal place to set up home base while you discover the area and relax from home.
Private Residence with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1850 square feet, 172 square meters
King, Queen, 2x Twin, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
35 minutes by car.
Lovely golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Painted Canyon - Hike while being surrounded by breathtaking natural rock formations.
- Coachella Valley History Museum - A historical campus with the 1926 adobe Smiley-Tyler House, old Indio Schoolhouse, Historical Society, and more.
- Coachella - The famous annual music and arts festival held at the Empire Polo Club.
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino - Try your luck at the casino, enjoy fine dining, and entertainment.
- Palm Springs Air Museum - Visit this non-profit museum with one of the world's largest collections of flying World War II warplanes.
Places of Interest
- Indian Canyons - Enjoy these stunning sacred canyons adored by scientists and nature lovers.
- Mount San Jacinto - The highest peak of the San Jacinto Mountains, these sites are not to be missed.
- Salton Sea Beach - Enjoy this charming area with unique art communities, Salton Sea State Park and Visitor Center, Bombay Beach Ruins, and more.