Agate Cove Inn (HS)
AGATE COVE INN (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Two acres of beautiful coastal gardens displaying a myriad of colourful flowers welcome you to the Agate Cove Inn experience. Flagstone pathways meander around the Mendocino seaside cottages, providing the perfect setting for wine tastings or picnics as guests watch the sun dip into the ocean.
Guests are treated to free WiFi, a lavish buffet, and a 24-hour lounge. Indulge in relaxation and enjoy the outdoors in our pristine garden with sitting areas, hammocks, swings and sun loungers. Agate Cove Inn is for travellers wanting to slow down, unwind, and indulge in life’s more indulgent moments.
Experience the utmost in peace, quiet, and relaxation at Agate Cove Inn. Our Mendocino cottages that are well-appointed with fireplaces, private bathrooms, furnished decks, microwaves, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, and free WiFi. Select rooms include four-poster beds and whirlpool tubs.
There is something for everyone just minutes away from Agate Cove Inn. Spend the day exploring the local wineries and vineyards. Enjoy flights of beer in the nearby craft breweries. Go for a spirited hike along one of the many trails. Or simply enjoy the peace of the natural surroundings.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Little River Airport - LLR
10 min by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Skunk Train - Located just nine miles from Agate Cove Inn, the Skunk Train is a historic train that runs through meadows, canyons, and Redwood forests.
- Mendocino Art Center - House for artist since 1959, the centre also offers 150 retreat-style classes .
- Wine Tasting - The Anderson Valley has fantastic options of wineries and breweries one will certainly fit your taste.
- Low Gap Park - Perfect for an easy walk to get reconnected with nature and disconnected from the world.
Places of Interest
- Mendocino Headlands State Park - With 347 acres of gentle trails, gorgeous coastline and paradisiac beaches the park surrounds the Villa of Mendocino.
- Moody’s Organic Coffee Bar - Try the organic coffee that has made this local cafe win a place in local's and tourist's hearts.
- Raven’s Restaurants - Eco- minded and vegan friendly restaurant offering number of gourmet options to make your trip even more tasteful.
- Temple of Kwan Tai - Four generations of its founders' descendents have preserved this original Taoist temple, a site now recognized as California Registered Historic Landmark No. 927.