Big White Mountain Luxe
Big White, Canada
Big White Mountain Luxe
Nestled among the Big White Mountain, and just minutes from world renowned skiing and year round mountain fun is this wonderful family-friendly luxury condo. This modern home is filled with comfortable furnishings, sleek finishes, and contemporary design while still keeping true to the ski lodge feel. With plenty of downhill and cross country skiing and other winter activities outside your front door, Big White Mountain Luxe is sure to please guests whether you’re traveling with other couples, or looking for a week full of on-site family fun!
Enter a bright interior with expansive windows for mountain viewing throughout the home. The living room is adorned in light hardwood floors and cozy furniture to relax upon after a day on the slopes. Curl up by the fireplace and relax with a warm drink while catching up with the group or watching the flat screen TV.
The modern kitchen has everything you need to cook a hearty meal from home. Enjoy the brand new appliances and spacious polished countertops while cooking up a meal. Guests can assist with meal prep or sip on a cocktail at the kitchen bar. Since space flows into the living room everyone can gather together and keep the conversation going as a meal is being prepared. Take everything to the country-style dining table and enjoy a meal together. No matter where you go in the space, you are surrounded by incredible views.
Head to the loft or second and third floors to the bedrooms. There are four spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms, so even large parties have plenty of privacy and space. The master bedroom includes a king bed. The second and third bedrooms have two queens, and the fourth bedroom offers a bunk bed.
During the day, explore the resort and mountains no matter what time of year. Though the area is known for its world-class skiing, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails for the warmer months, too. The whole family can enjoy the nearby Enchanted Forest hiking and activities, or just stay home at the on-site pool. There is an on-site Kid's Adventure Club, and spa and fitness center for the adults. With nearby boutique shopping and exquisite dining selections, every day and evening can be filled with excitement for the whole group!
Townhome with 3 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, 2x Queen, 2x Twin, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Kelowna International Airport (YLW)
45 minutes by car.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Big White Ski Resort - Spend the day downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and even taking night ski trips.
- Snowmobile Tours - Perfect for the whole family, take an assortment of tours through the mountains and woods and see Big White in a very different way.
- Ice Climbing Tower - The whole family will love the excitement of this on-site climbing experience. Try ice skating afterward, too!
- Black Mountain Golf Club - Enjoy a newly designed 18-hole course and fine dining!
Places of Interest
- Big White Mountain - Year round, spend time in the mountains, skiing, hiking, biking, and more!
- Enchanted Forest - A magical place where visitors can see, touch and step into the homes of fairytale heroes, villains and creatures while enjoying family-fun activities and nature tours.
- Kettle Valley Steakhouse & Wine Bar - Enjoy the fine dining and mountain views as well as extensive wine list at this nearby gem.
- The Woods - Located across from the gondola, this homey restaurant offers local cuisine and a heated patio.
- Mission Hill Winery - Take a tour and tasting of this expansive, breathtaking property.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet