Waterfront Ixtapa Luxury Retreat
Waterfront Ixtapa Luxury Retreat
Located right off the coast, this incredible condo is situated among the best of Ixtapa. Near beaches, shops, dining, and nightlife, visitors will love the convenience of the condo while still finding time and space to relax and unwind. Spend the day snorkeling in Zihuatanejo Bay or lounging on the many beaches. In the afternoons head home to this luxury condo and relax or refresh before exploring the incredible nightlife full of live entertainment and excellent cuisine.
Enter to a modern home with contemporary, yet authentic design. There are two seating spaces, and the entire home is surrounded by windows so that the ocean views provide the ideal backdrop for your tropical oasis. Take a seat on the couches or chair and relax with a tropical cocktail while overlooking the bay. The home allows guests to gather and enjoy one another’s company while the host is able to find plenty of space to entertain.
There are 3 spacious bedrooms, each with plenty of bedding to fit larger parties. The master includes a king bed and an additional bed near the windows in case more space is needed. Enjoy the window covered wall and watch the boats float by or the sunrise in the mornings. The guest bedrooms each include queen beds. There are two beds in one room, and the third offers an additional bunk bed. The bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms with modern appliances and granite countertops.
The condo is convenient to some of the areas best attractions. Whether you’re traveling as a family with kids, or a group of friends, there is plenty to do. The Archaeological Museum of the Costa Grande is an excellent museum perfect for all ages. For outdoor fun, take a local tour by sea, land, or boat, and learn about the culture and surroundings. In the evenings, head to a waterfront restaurant or bar and enjoy a tropical cocktail.
With ideal weather year round, guests are sure to enjoy this magnificent home and the beautiful surrounding area with plenty of unique activities.
Condo with 7 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3000 square feet, 279 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo Internacional Airport (ZIH)
25 minutes by car.
Ixtapa Bay and Pacific Ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Las Gatas Beach Kayaking and Snorkeling Tour - All equipment included, take a half-day trip with lunch and explore Zihuatanejo Bay by either snorkeling or kayaking.
- Private Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo City Tour - Explore the downtown area, wildlife, lookout points, high-end neighborhoods, beaches, shops, and more.
- Picante Catamaran - Book a trip or tour and enjoy a sunset on the ocean.
- Merza Los Cocos - A wide variety of shopping with reasonably priced goods.
- Marina Ixtapa Golf Course Boating - A unique course, perfect for all skill levels, players will enjoy this guided 18-hole course.
Places of Interest
- Zihiuatanejo Bay - Enjoy a day on Las Gatas Beach and spend the day snorkeling, kayaking, or relaxing.
- Archaeological Museum of the Costa Grande - Showcasing tons of exhibits and artifacts this museum offers history, education, and more spanning through many eras.
- Playa la Ropa - Enjoy swimming and snorkeling the day away at one of the best beaches in the area.
- Paseo del Pescador - Enjoy the scenery from this waterfront promenade with cobblestone streets.
This was a amazing place to stay. Beautiful view, well appointed condo, an all about great experience. Thank you so much for sharing your Third Home with us.”
I had a lovely week at the condo. It was clean and maintained well. Very few people were there. No problems getting a chair by the pool or on the beach in Las Brisis. Rarely do the staff speak English so make sure you know some basic Spanish phrases. They do not provide shampoo/conditioner/ or hair dryer. Other than those items we had everything we needed and would definitely recommend it. Lots of space! Gorgeous views!”
Stunning view and great location
The condo is very nicely appointed and you can't beat the view from the balcony! It is very close to the center of Ixtapa yet is in an exclusive, peaceful setting removed from the hustle and bustle of town. Great for a relaxing getaway.”