Welk Resort San Diego Two-Bedroom Mountain Villa
Welk Resort San Diego Two-Bedroom Mountain Villa
***Please note these photos are representative of a typical unit. Individual décor and design may vary.
Featuring deluxe appointments and world-class amenities, Welk Resorts San Diego offers you a wealth of gorgeous views and luxury beyond belief. Situated on 1400 square feet, this two-bedroom Mountain Villa looks out over sensational views of the rolling landscape and world-class golf courses.
The incredibly appointed interiors of this Mountain Villa are sure to enhance your resort experience. The living space features sleek and high-end furniture and a large flat screen television, perfect for an afternoon nap or late night movie. The kitchen area features smooth countertops and is well outfitted with modern appliances. As the sun goes down, take in the expansive grounds from your private balcony with a cool glass of wine before drifting off to sleep in one of two lavish king-sized beds.
Welk Resorts San Diego boasts some of the most unique, first-class amenities around. Work off your stress in the state of the art, 6000 square foot fitness center, featuring a rock climbing wall and even a full basketball court. After you’re worn out, head to the amazing pool to refresh your body and soul in its cool waters. The downtown village features great shopping, dining, and a lovely theater for entertainment. As the sun goes down, grill out for a casual barbecue at the communal fire pit at the Harmony Hill Sport Yard as the sun sinks low in the sky.
This incredible resort is home to two excellent golf courses – The Oaks, a unique, par three course lined with gorgeous oak trees, and the Fountains, the 450-acre executive course. Golf Digest has named this destination as one of the best in the area, with magnificent views and challenging layouts.
Spend your stay in absolute luxury at Welk Resorts in San Diego!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
San Diego International Airport - SAN
45 minutes by car
Golf course and resort views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
There is a $50 fee to change the name on any reservation for this property. The change to the name of the THIRDHOME guest member will be paid for by the host. If the name on the reservation needs to be changed more times, however, this fee will be the responsibility of the guest.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Welk Resorts San Diego Golf - Home to two excellent golf courses, Welk provides a friendly experience to golfers of all skill levels.
- Welk Resort Theater - Enjoy award-winning entertainment right in your backyard!
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park (25 minute drive) - Hop on exciting safari that gets you up close and personal with exotic animals from around the world!
- Trapeze High (10 minute drive) - Fulfill your soaring fantasies by learning how to swing on a trapeze!
- Daley Ranch (40 minute drive) - Sprawling over 3000 acres, this amazing property has a number of hiking and biking trails to choose from.
Places of Interest
- Stone Brewing (15 minute drive) - This famed brewery/bistro is a great place for a delicious brew!
- Orfila Vineyards & Winery (15 minute drive) - This exceptional wine estate is surrounded by spectacular scenery.
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve (20 minute drive) - Explore the high desert around San Diego at this extraordinary nature park.
- Dixon Lake (20 minute drive) - Take a boat out on this picturesque lake and enjoy the serenity of the landscape around you!
- Vintana Wine + Dine (10 minute drive) - Enjoy fine dining in this gorgeous penthouse restaurant.
Well Resort San Diego
The accommodations were very nice and perfect if you are taking kids or another couple. There is no elevator so before if you have trouble climbing stairs you need to request first floor. There is limited supplies in their market and nothing close by so bring groceries with you kitchens are large. This is a family resort with lots to do for children.( we did not have any with us) It was very crowded over the weekend (you would never know CovId was around ) Golf was crowded and tee times were not spaced out so we were constantly waiting on every hole. It was worse on the par 3 where we shared the holes with soccer golf ( kids would just jump in front of us) Many of the resort amenities were closed due to CovId including the restaurants. We did not stay the entire week. Would recommend this resort for families.”