Villa Seascape is set in the development of Varandas do Lago, in the heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, neighbouring the beaches of Club do Ancão and Vale do Garrão. Surrounded by beautiful pine forests, the development is within easy reach of the famous golf courses of Quinta do Lago and Vale do Lobo, and close to miles and miles of golden beaches.
Villa Seascape has a fabulous pool and terrace area, which will definitely become a popular spot while you stay. There is plenty of room for relaxing in the sunshine or shade for sunbeds, day loungers and a hammock. There is a gas BBQ where you can grill up some great food, while the kids enjoy the fabulous pool, which can be fenced and heated at an additional cost. The outside kitchen/BBQ area has both gas and traditional Portuguese BBQ, including an outside fridge and sink to enable easy food preparation. You can enjoy your culinary creations at the outdoor dining table!
Built over 2 floors, Villa Seascape has a great interior. On the ground floor you have a very spacious living and dining room area that is beautifully decorated, with access to the pool and terrace. In the living room there are comfy sofas and a wide screen TV with IPTV showing channels such as Sky Sports, BBC and RTE, as well as a Blue Ray player.
A large wooden dining room table seats everyone in comfort next to the kitchen, with access to the terrace and pool. The kitchen is modern and inviting in tones of grey and red, with a lovely stone flag floor. There is a large central island with gas hob, and the kitchen is equipped with quality appliances - oven, microwave, American style fridge, coffee machine. There is a laundry room just off the kitchen.
There is a games room on the ground floor with table tennis, pool and darts to keep everyone entertained. The whole property is securely gated offering privacy and tranquillity and the Sonos sound system works throughout the house with speakers in the living room, kitchen, master bedroom and outside. Each area can be zoned separately meaning everyone can listen to their own music.
All the bedrooms at Villa Seascape are ensuite with air conditioning, with one twin room on the ground floor, ensuite with bath and shower. On the first floor guests will find is a twin room, ensuite with step in shower, and two double rooms, both ensuite, one with shower and one with whirlpool bath and shower. There is a second lounge on the first floor with TV and BlueRay DVD player - the perfect place for kids and teens to have some fun. This is where the sofa bed is located for the 9th guests (linen charges applied). All rooms have access to sun terrace. The terrace off the main landing and the master bedroom is large and has an amazing sea view. Perfect for an early morning cup of coffee or evening sundowners.
Villa Seascape is in a great location on the edge of Varandas do Lago, in a quiet spot and occupying a large plot. The lovely beaches of Ancão and Garrão are nearby - just over 1km walk along the sandy pathways. The beaches have miles of fine sand to explore and enjoy. Both beaches have a great selection of superb beachside restaurants, such as Dois Passos on Ancão beach, Izzy's and Julia's on Garrão beach. The resorts of Vale do Lobo and Quinta do Lago are near the villa too, with a great range of shops, eateries, activities and bars. Both resorts are just a 5 minute drive from Villa Seascape, while the town of Almancil, is just a 5 minute drive away.
Especially designed by the world famous player Severiano Ballesteros, the Quinta do Vale Golf Course is the ideal place for golf in the sunshine and pleasant climate of the Algarve. Fully integrated into the surrounding natural landscape, the golf course takes full advantage of the undulating terrain, giving a unique character to each of the 18 holes.
Guests who wish to immerse themselves in Portugal’s natural beauty will be amazed to take part in a cycle tour through the Ria Formosa Nature Reserve, a designated Natural Park of over 65 square miles (170 km2) where to admire the beautiful natural landscape and a stunning array of birds as well as unique flora and fauna while visiting the salt flats and Ilha de Faro. When it is time for relaxing moments, guests will not miss to enjoy some time at one of the three sandbar islands close to the city of Faro.
A short 25 minute drive from Villa Seascape will take you to Faro, the historic and culturally rich Algarve's capital. Wander around the ‘Cidade Velha’ (Old Town) through the lovely cobblestone streets and pass under the spectacular Arco da Vila that is an amazing example of the Italian neoclassical style in the region. Your visit will lead you to Largo da Sé, a picturesque orange tree-lined square that is home to the 19th-century Town Hall, the 18th-century Bishop’s Palace, and the ancient cathedral. When you are in the Algarve, Portuguese food will be one of the many reasons that will make your stay memorable. Established in 1925, ’Restaurante 2 Irmãos’ (Two Brothers) is among the oldest restaurants in Portugal and is a place where you can taste the local cuisine focused on seafood dishes.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3200 square feet, 298 square meters
Twin, Twin, Full, and Full
9 guests maximum
25 min by car
Views of the surrounding pine trees and the Ocean as the backdrop of the Villa!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
* Extra charge applied to fence and heat the pool
* Linen charges applied for the option of the 9th person on a sofa bed
Activities of Interest
- For guests that are interested in fishing, watersports or just take in a leisurely boat trip along the beautiful blue Algarve coast, there are plenty of options to choose from.
- Portugal won the Award for the Best Golf destination in 2014, and the the Algarve in particular offers some of the finest and world acclaimed golf courses in the world and Dunas Douradas is nestled amongst some of the best golf courses in the region.
- The Algarve Coastline is famous for its world class golf courses and beautiful sandy beaches. With a wealth of aquatic activities from sailing to snorkeling, for a visitor wanting to stay active whilst here, you will have no trouble keeping busy.
- Vale do Lobo Royal Spa - Experience a world of absolute relaxation and comfort and offers a number of soothing treatments, designed to transport you to an entirely new level of tranquillity.
- Skydiving - Jump from a height of about 4000m and feel about 50 seconds free fall before the parachute cap opens. During the whole jump you are connected to a parachute instructor.
- Jeep Safari - Discover the Algarve countryside visiting unique beauty spots, villages and landscapes in 4 x 4 vehicles.
Places of Interest
- Dunas Douradas beach is within 5 minutes walking distance where you can either rent sun beds with umbrellas or bring your own. The beaches nearby all have the blue flag for best water quality.
- Being a protected area since 1987, the Ria Formosa Natural Park is truly a paradise on earth. With departures from Faro and from Tavira tours are organized everyday throughout the year with several daily departures.
- Cerro da Vila Roman Ruins (20 min drive) - Roman remains are found throughout the region, including this villa. You will also find a well-curated museum.
- Faro (30 min drive) - Visit the Algarve’s capital, It has an attractive marina, well-maintained parks and plazas, and a picturesque cidade velha (old town) ringed by medieval walls.
- Museu Maritimo Faro (30 min drive) - The maritime museum on Faro harbour evokes the country's sea-faring spirit with an exhibition of nautical artefacts and scale models of galleons, caravels and steamboats.
- Tavira (40 min drive) - Visit this quintessential Portuguese seaside town featuring stunning pantiles topped houses and lovely unspoiled beaches.
- Benagli Caves (50 min drive) - One of the Algarve's – and Portugal's – most emblematic sights, this huge natural seaside cave has a hole in its ceiling through which streaming sunlit illuminates the sandstone and beach below.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet