Superbly positioned in the upmarket enclave of Ballsbridge, in one of the most desirable residential areas in Dublin, this beautiful red brick Victorian family home is ideal as a base for exploring the many attractions of the city-life of Dublin. Complemented by a secluded garden that is beautifully landscaped and benefits from good sunshine, this Georgian Townhouse offers guests a high degree of privacy and comfort.
Internally, this substantial property enjoys bright, well-proportioned accommodation extending to approximately 2500 sq. ft (233sq. m). When entering this stunning Georgian Townhouse, guests will be amazed by the beautiful fusion of contemporary flourishes and Georgian style, with a wealth of period details, indicative with the period of construction.
Featuring high ceilings, the living areas have floor to ceiling sash windows which provide an enormous amount of natural light. Comfortably furnished in a traditional manner, this property boasts a compact modern kitchen, with a pleasant outlook over the garden and a working open fire for guests to enjoy on chilly evenings.
Upstairs there are three generous bedrooms complete with 2 bathrooms. While the main bedroom is a particular feature with generous en suite with a King bed, the second bedroom offers a Queen bed, and the third one 2 single beds.
This property is located for easy access to up-market eateries and town shopping, and a short walk from the Stunning Sandymount Strand which is popular for walking and running and was featured in James Joyce’s “Ulysses”.
Take a stroll and travel back in time to the Golden Era, when Dublin was one of the world’s most fashionable cities. Explore old world buildings such as Kilmainham Gaol, Dublin Castle, and Malahide Castle & Gardens. Stroll along the Powerscourt House & Gardens, Ha'penny Bridge, and St Stephen's Green.
Take a tour of the Guinness Factory or Jameson Distillery. With old cathedrals, art galleries, museums, and more, everyone can take a little piece of fantastic history with them as they experience this amazing culture.
Townhome with 3 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2500 square feet, 233 square meters
Queen, King, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Dublin International Airport
1 hour by taxi
Well maintained front and rear private gardens!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pembroke Cricket Club (5 min walk) - Founded in 1868, this Cricket Club has 4 acres of green space in an idyllic setting!
- Elm Park Golf & Sports Club (5 min drive) - Set on 39 hectares of picturesque parkland, the Club offers world class facilities for golf and tennis, with an 18 hole course and 14 tennis courts.
- Sandymount Beach (10 min walk) - A fantastic stretch of beach just outside the City Centre of Dublin!
- National museum of Ireland (15 min drive) - Is home to the world's greatest collection of objects related to Irish history and heritage.
- St. Stephen’s Green (15 min drive) - A beautiful place for a stroll when the weather is nice.
- The Church Café & Restaurant (20 min drive) - Located in the former St. Mary’s Church built during the 18th century.
- National Leprechaun Museum (20 min drive) - The only museum in the world dedicated to the mythical figures!
- Guinness Storehouse (25 min drive) - Located in St. James's Gate Brewery, this is Ireland's number 1 tourist attraction!
- Temple Bar Food Market (25 min drive) - Every Saturday it's open to foodies looking for local delicacies.
- Grafton Street (25 min drive) - "Ireland's Premier Trading Street" is one of the two principal shopping streets in Dublin city centre, the other being Henry Street.
- Old Jameson Distillery (30 min drive) - Take your Jameson Experience in Dublin to another level and enjoy a tour and whiskey tasting at the birthplace of Irish whiskey in Dublin.
- The cliff walk (40 min drive) - From Bray to Greystones, the walk takes about 2 hours to complete following the coastline that boasts some of the most amazing views of the East Coast.
- Dublin zoo (40 min drive) - A must-see experience and the perfect day out for families, friends, couples and those visiting Dublin.
Places of Interest
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral (20 min drive) - The largest church in Ireland and one of the most emblematic structures in Dublin.
- Dublin Castle (25 min drive) - This castle has served as a defensive fortification, a royal residence, a military garrison, and now the location of the European Presidential election.
- Christ Church Cathedral (25 min drive) - Founded circa 1030, this is the oldest structure in Dublin and one of the city’s two impressive medieval Cathedrals.
- Phoenix Park (30 min drive) - One of the largest urban parks in Europe and a great place to spot the wild Fallow Deer that have been roaming the grounds since the 17th century.
- Dalkey Castle (30 min drive) - Situated in the heart of the picturesque coastal heritage town of Dalkey, travel through the Age at this 14th century castle!
- Glasnevin Cemetery (30 min drive) - Since 1832, more than 1.5 million people have been buried in Glasnevin, a gorgeous Victorian Garden cemetery.
- Malahide Castle (30 min drive) - Rumoured to be the most haunted castle in Ireland, over hundreds of years, the castle's residents, workers and visitors have all reported eerie happenings.
- Kilmainham Gaol (35 min drive) - An eerie, yet intriguing visit, as it was a prison which operated from 1796-1924. Many of Ireland’s most “rebellious” criminals were incarcerated here.
- Howth (45 min drive) - Visit this small seaside village, where the land meets the sea and creates the most amazing natural environments for adventure and the great outdoors.