Viceroy Los Cabos - 3 Bedroom Waterside Casita
Viceroy - 3 Bedroom Waterside Casita
Elegance is born out of a sensitivity to one’s surroundings; that is to say, an architecture that is fully integrated with its environment. A seamless indoor/outdoor living space, with unobstructed ocean views. Craftsmanship and manufacturing are concepts that are cherished at Viceroy.
Beautiful 3 Bedroom Waterside Casita
The 3,575 square-foot casita provides a stunning view of the ocean through floor-to-ceiling windows in the spacious living room, as well as from the roof, where you can take a dip in your private swimming pool and lounge on the terrace. Skillfully dovetailed travertine and woodwork finishing form a seamless whole. Room configurations consist of a large master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom, and two king bedrooms with a shared bathroom.
This is a jewel of the crown property, difficult to resist and forget. The luxury, views and comfort will make you come back again! Enjoy the private amenities the Villa offers and the amazing services and areas the hotel is distinguished for.
Casita Amenities include:
Lifestyle assistant for guests
Private rooftop swimming pool
Exclusive Poliform furnishings and closets
Adjustable dimmer and color mood lighting
Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
Automated sheers and blackout curtains
Informal upstairs lounging area
Outdoor grill with dining and lounge area
Exclusive Exteta outdoor furnishing
InnSpire TV system
Control 4 state-of-the-art technology
Air conditioning throughout the property
Complimentary turndown service
Full-sized ROIL and Natura Bisse Bath products
*The photos shown here are representative of Viceroy Resort and not the actual unit you may be reserving.
Resort Residence with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3575 square feet, 333 square meters
King, King, and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
$35.00 Dollar per person per day “Resort Fee”
Optional daily cleaning at:
~ $40.00 per day One Bedroom
~ $60.00 per day Two Bedroom
~ $80.00 per day 3 Bedroom
Activities of Interest
- 10 minutes away from major golf courses, the Marina at Puerto los Cabos and 15 minutes to downtown San Jose and 40 minutes to Cabo San Lucas.
- The Los Cabos area is rated as one of the top golfing destinations. Those who love to play will not be disappointed!
- Art lovers will greatly enjoy the ever-growing art district located behind San Jose del Cabo's beautiful historic main square.
Places of Interest
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- Todos Santos, is a one hour drive to another Mexican town, offering beaches, restaurants, shopping and the famous "Hotel California"
- San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.