This beautiful 6-bedroom villa is situated overlooking the 9th fairway of the magnificent, award-winning Praia D'El Rey Championship golf course. Rosa Villa is a 5-minute walk from club house and only a 10-minute walk to the beach and the 5-star Marriott Hotel. Many other excellent golf courses are also within a short drive from the property.
The Villa is set in landscaped gardens over two levels with three double bedrooms on the ground floor and three double bedrooms on the upper level, including the master suite. Four of the bedrooms have en-suites and there are also two additional family bathrooms.
The Master suite on the first floor consists of a large bedroom with a Super King-sized bed and bathroom with both a large bath and large separate corner shower. There is a private door onto the first-floor terrace.
The ground floor boasts a sunken lounge area seating 8 people comfortably with a separate library area. The bespoke ‘Scavolini’ designed kitchen contains all the amenities one would expect from a villa of this quality. Electric cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer There is seating for 12 around the large dining table in the dining room.
Completing the ground floor, are the laundry room and office which are accessed off the main hallway.
The rear of the house consists of two large open terraces. The upper terrace includes a large dining area and a 45m2 heated pool with automatic cover. The upper terrace benefits from a Florida style Lanai which provides UV and insect protection. The lower terrace is on two levels overlooking the golf course whilst being totally secluded and ideal for private sunbathing.
Villa with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3121 square feet, 290 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Full
12 guests maximum
Lisbon International Airport
1hour 9 minute drive
Exceptional terraced views of ninth hole at Praia D’El Rey golf course
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
There is an additional resort fee of €450 per week. This resort fee provides guests with vacation-planning assistance prior to their arrival including arranging car hire, tee times and airport transportation. The property manager will meet guests and provide a walkthrough of the entire home, and will be on-call for any emergencies/questions guests may have. Additional cleaning during the stay can be arranged directly through the local management company. Pool Heating (optional) is an additional €150 per week.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Royal Obidos Golf Course, (4 mins drive) sits on the beautiful Silver Coast of Portugal. A for Golf´s standards new golf course, it was built to meet tournament standards.
- Mira d'Aire Grottoes, (1h 19 mins drive) These are the largest caves of Portugal that represent an authentic underground adventure!
- The spectacular West Cliffs Golf Course (5 minutes drive) is located within the Praia D'El Rey resort and offers one of the most wonderful golf experiences in Portugal.
- Berlengas’ Islands Natural Reserve, Peniche (30 minutes boat trip). Enjoy a fabulous offshore nature reserve with unique underwater caves.
- Why not try wine tasting at the Moinho de Aviz windmills in the Montejunto mountains (40 minute drive)
Places of Interest
- Leiria Castle, (1h 10 mins drive) remains as a symbol of the city, and on the inside of his impressive walls, it keeps the traces of the history of Leiria
- Monastery of Batalha, (1 hour drive) One of the most fascinating places in the Iberian Peninsula.
- Óbidos village, (25 mins drive) The entire village is a National Monument and is known as an extremely well-preserved example of medieval architecture.
- Praia da Nazare, (50 mins drive) In addition to record-breaking waves, the beach offers easy access to the nearby town of Nazare, a busy tourist resort packed with trendy shops and award-winning seafood restaurants.
- Fátima, Nazaré, (48 mins drive) discover one of the Christian religion’s most significant pilgrimage sites, Fátima.
Lauren and Al K.September 2023
The house is in a nice location if you are a golfer. Very nice beach nearby and very convenient to have a few Marriott restaurants nearby. The location is a bit remote and a bit of a drive to get to most restaurants, shops etc. . Great outdoor space at the house. House is roomy and has all the necessary equipment. The location of the person with the key to house is a bit difficult to find. It’s a left hand turn just past the only traffic light in town. Funky donkey has great pizza and very cute. ”
Julie J.August 2023
Beautiful home, well equipped kitchen. Comfortable bedrooms and layout. Great pool and outdoor area. Great communication with homeowners. We had a magical week in Portugal, visited Nazaré, Obidos, several wineries and enjoyed the cold Atlantic ocean and surrounding area. Don't hesitate to stay at this beautiful home in Portugal!!”
Justin S.August 2023
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Rosa. The location is ideal since it is a manageable drive from Lisbon. It is also near Sintra, Obidos, Tomar, Fatima and Peniche. It is a wonderful tourist area with many fine restaurants and grocery stores nearby. The resort itself has lovely beaches and a golf course (we do not golf) as well as nice dinning on site. The house has a stunning outdoor space and a lovely large pool. The interior, however, lacks both fans, screens on all windows and air conditioning. In the summer, the nights are cooler, but still humid. The kitchen was well equipped except for the lack of ice trays in the refrigerator (there is no ice maker). Parking inside the driveway gate for more than two cars would be tricky. There was only one hairdryer supplied for the entire house. Elisa Jorge at Silver Coast Homes was a helpful property manager. The weather, the food and the friendly vibe make this home in Portugal a great vacation spot.”