Villa La Estancia - Cabo San Lucas - 2 Bedroom
Los Cabos is located at the tip of the Baja Peninsula and comprised primarily of two towns, San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, that are linked by a 20-mile Corridor lined with world-class resort properties and championship golf.
This luxury 2-bedroom villa ranges in size from 1800 to 2400 square feet also has the services and amenities of a 5-star resort including:
• A master bedroom with a king-sized bed
• Two queen-size beds in the second bedroom
• Whirlpool tub in each of the master spa bathrooms
• Marble showers
• A private terrace
• Living/Dining room opening onto the terrace
• A queen-size sleeper sofa in the living room
• Wet bar on the terrace
• Three bathrooms
• Travertine floors
• Granite countertops
The villa is located on the “swimmable” Medano Beach and you are just next door to Villa del Palmar & Villa del Arco Resorts at Lands End in Cabo San Lucas.
At Villa La Estancia Cabo, genuine paradise unfolds beyond the luxuries of your secluded villa down to where the desert meets the sea. Cabo San Lucas is famous for its unparalleled views and there is no better place to soak up its ambiance and enjoy recreational activities than Villa La Estancia.
Lush tropical landscaping, two level-multilevel pool with waterfalls, swim-up bar, three 12 person hot tubs, tennis courts, a 17,000 foot Desert Spa, fitness center, beachside water sports, super-market with deli and internet café, concierge desk, nearby golf courses and marina.
On-site amenities are fantastic and include a gourmet restaurant/lounge in the Atrium Building, wine bar, poolside restaurant, mini market/deli, tennis courts, full workout facility with space for personal training, hilltop European day spa with nature walks and hiking trails, lush gardens, 24-hour Five Star hotel and concierge services, in-house chef, three Jacuzzis and two free-form pools.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Jose del Cabo International Airport
30 Minutes by car
The Medano beach and ocean beyond.
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Canyon Canopy adventures
- World class golf
- Deep sea fishing
Places of Interest
- Twenty miles northeast, San Jose del Cabo is Cabo San Lucas' sister city, a charming and romantic colonial town with the flavor of Old Mexico.
- With the area’s best surf beaches, a palm filled estuary ideal for bird watching, a sea turtle nursery and the La Laguna mountains to explore, San Jose is an ideal destination for nature and adventure lovers.
- 120 km SE of La Paz, and 64 km NE of the CSL and San Jose's International Airport off Highway #1 along the Sea of Cortez, the waters of the East Cape or "Cabo del Este" as it’s known locally, have attracted sport fishermen for many decades.
excellent location and facility. we have been going to Cabo for years and love it. I don't know who trains the employees here but they couldn't have been more accommodating or entertaining”
this is at least the 6th trip to Estancia for us in the past 5 years, This is by far my favorite resort in Cabo and I have stayed at them all. I will be going back 2-3 times a year. they have fully recovered from the hurricane and the staff is still in tact. Familiar faces and 5 star service as always. I highly recommend estancia, Get the meal plan for at least the first 3-4 days, then cook in your full kitchen and high end room that feels more like a 2 master bedroom condo. Every room has a full ocean and Cape view. walk to medano beach and have the Sea food soup with a margarita at the office. Tell Rambo I said hello....Salute!!!”
We had a wonderful stay. The villa has a great floor plan and is beautifully appointed. The resort has excellent facilities and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. At check in, we were provided cool wash towels and drinks. My wife loved the spa. Watching the sun rise from one of the hot tubs was one of my highlights. Would definitely visit this property again.”