Scandinavian Designer Ground Floor Apartment
Scandinavian Designer Residence
This beautiful ground floor apartment is a contemporary-designed vacation residence, perfect for groups and families. This vacation home is the ideal base for a Cote D'Azur holiday with its spacious rooms, high ceilings, and en suite bathrooms.
The residence is a short 10-minute walk from the beach and a swift 20-minute walk to the city centre. It is easily accessed from the airport, and all the convenience stores you would expect just around the corner.
The apartment is surrounded by a private pool, garden and entrance, weekly tended by the house gardener, who will keep the above-ground pool fresh and clean during summer.
The residence is designed in a Nordic style while preserving the building's legacy. All interior is of the highest quality, with marble bathrooms, a bullpup kitchen and Miele appliances. All areas of the entrance are private for your use only. You will not meet any other residences in the garden, pool, hall, terrace or living space.
The privileged position is a must in the city famous city of Nice!
Nice grew up between the sea and the mountains, around one of the finest bays in the world, the "Baie des Anges", and is now the 5th biggest city in France.
The city opened itself up to the world in the second half of the 19th century, with the influx of many European aristocrats and leaders seduced by the beauty and climate of the small Mediterranean town back then. In 1860, Nice became a part of France and is proud of showing visitors its different identity, forged by a history that goes back to the Nikaia, pre-dating the Roman Empire.
In the narrow streets of Old Nice, you will be transported far from Provence to somewhere in Italy. Indeed, over Place Garibaldi, with its atmosphere of Turin, presides the statue of the hero of modern Italy.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3013 square feet, 280 square meters
Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Pull out sofa in queen size with a top mattress in the master bedroom
Nice airport (NCE)
12 minutes drive
Over a beautiful private garden
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Lovely walks on the Promenade des Anglais: It’s been an integral part of Nice city since this embankment was built in the 1820s.
- Cours Saleya Market. Also in Nice’s old quarter is this lovely flower and fresh produce market, which sets up every day except Monday when it’s replaced by a flea market.
- Dining. This one city has contributed a lot to French cuisine, and there are a handful of local dishes you can’t leave Nice without trying.
Places of Interest
- Vieille Ville. The oldest part of the city is a change from Nice’s broad boulevards and expansive squares like Place Masséna.
- Parc de la Colline du Château. In the park at the top of this steep hill on the east side of the city you’ll be presented with some of the French Riviera’s great panoramas.
- Beaches. There are private sections providing the comfort of sun loungers, and occasionally even laying sand.
- Cap-Ferrat. A byword for Riviera luxury and old money, Cap-Ferrat is 20 minutes east of Nice, on the panoramic Boulevard Napoléon III.