Groenvlei, South Africa
A Two-Bedroom Suite at Lake Pleasant Living
Built along the Groenvlei Dam, these luxurious suites and villas feature cooking facilities and a private patio with lake views. The surrounding gardens include an outdoor pool with a palm-shaded sun terrace.
Spacious and modern, the Lake Pleasant Living accommodations come with a seating area and a TV with DVD player. A dishwasher, microwave and minibar provide homely comfort in each.
A breakfast buffet is served daily in the bistro-style breakfast room of Lake Living. Outdoors, guests can enjoy European and South African dishes while overlooking the Goukamma Nature and Marine Reserve.
Mountain biking and fishing are popular activities in the area. Alternatively, guests can relax on a sun lounger or spend a few hours in the spa, which uses natural products only.
Set in the Knysna district, the property is conveniently situated along the Garden Route between the Outeniqua and Tsitsikamma mountain ranges. Free private parking is available.
Patio, Lake view, Garden view, Telephone, DVD Player, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Safety Deposit Box, Air Conditioning, Iron, Desk, Seating Area, Heating, Carpeted, Sofa, Wardrobe/Closet, Hairdryer, Free toiletries, Toilet, Bathroom, Bath or Shower, Additional Toilet, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Dining area, Electric kettle, Kitchenware, Oven, Stovetop, Toaster, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor dining area.
*WiFi is available in the business centre and charges are applicable.
Please note: Photos are indicative of the property and not necessarily the suite you will be staying in.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1582 square feet
Queen and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
George Airport (domestic flights) / Cape Town International Airport
40 minutes and 5 hours by car respectively
The garden and the beautiful Groenvlei Lake
Activities of Interest
- Fill your days with swimming and sunbathing, fishing, bird-watching, boating, wining & dining, hiking and visits to the nearby pristine beaches.
- In Knysna, enjoy the many top restaurants and coffee shops or take a boat trip on the lagoon.
- Pezula, Simola, Knysna Golf Club; Mossel Bay & Pinnacle Point Golf Courses; Fancourt, George Golf Club and Ou Baai Golf Estate.
Places of Interest
- The glorious Goukamma Nature Reserve is one of those unrevealed hideaways - a treasure trove near the mouth of the Goukamma River.
- Knysna: take a scenic drive to nearby Knysna with its breathtaking view of the Heads and lagoon.
- The Cango Caves. Situated in a limestone ridge parallel to the well known Swartberg Mountains, you will find the finest dripstone caverns, with their vast halls and towering formations.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Wireless Internet