Lake Easton Estates
This charming lodge is in the heart of the Pacific Northwest and the Cascade Mountains.
Just one hour from Seattle and 16 miles from Snoqualmie Summit Ski Resort, there is recreation wherever you turn.
Imagine night skiing under the stars, inner tubing down the mountain or floating over the Kachess River. It is strategically located between Lake Kachess where boating abounds or Lake Easton, where fishing is plentiful.
The picturesque Yakima River has some of the best fly fishing in the State of Washington and to top it off, the Rat Pack Mountain Biking Trail in Cle Elum is world renowned and is just 15 minutes away. Also, the Washington State Equestrian Park with extensive riding trails it is just 10 minutes away.
But If you prefer to relax, Suncadia Spa is 15 minutes away.
When you're done with your activities, you may decide to relax by the fire or take in the pleasures of the night time entertainment at Swiftwater Cellars or Snoqualmie Casino.
Whether you are a winter enthusiast and want to ride your snowmobile or a summer enthusiast and want to ride your horse, you can do both right from our home.
Our cozy 3 bedroom home has an open kitchen and living room for entertaining and separate suites with bathrooms. Filled with antiques and a western theme, we think you will feel right at home after enjoying the outdoors.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3600 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport - SEA
1 hour by car
Cascade Mountains near Suncadia Resort and Swiftwater Winery
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Beautiful mountain views and hiking trails to explore in the summer and cross-country and snowmobiling trails to enjoy in the winter.
- Freshwater access on the shores of Lake Easton in the Cascade Mountain foothills
- Excellent for biking trails, fishing, swiming, bird watching and wildlife viewing.
Places of Interest
- With more than 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape, sun-dappled meadows and rushing rivers, not to mention all the amenities of The Village, Suncadia Resort in Washington offers a wealth of year 'round activities and is only 20 mins away.
- Swiftwater Cellars is in the heart of the Cascade Mountains offering premium Swiftwater Cellars’ wines and Pacific Northwest cuisine, mountain outlooks, championship golf and private dark sky observation.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo