FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS WE HAVE HOSTED ENTERTAINERS. WELL KNOWN ATHLETES AND WORLD RENOWNED BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURS. THE MEXICO MANSION IS ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS VILLAS IN ALL OF MEXICO. This MEGA MANSION boasts spectacular bay and ocean views from every angle of this 25,000 square foot estate. The Mexico Mansion is conveniently located 20 minutes from the airport and 3 minute drive to the main beach areas and restaurants.
Your Mexico Mansion vacation will tantalize each of your senses. The panoramic views of this tropical paradise are second to none. The beauty of the green lush mountainside, contrasted by the deep blue Pacific Ocean is breathtaking!
Your personal cook, will prepare your gourmet meals either from our extensive house menu, or customize your menu to suit your taste & budget.
Samuel, your pool-man, will serve you a variety of tropical drinks while you bask in the sun or lounge in one of the two incredible pools. The “Mansion Margarita” is the best in all of Mexico!
Roberto, your personal butler, will attend to all of your needs. He can help with planning your day’s activities.
Tania is our personal masseuse and has been professionally trained and is available for ensuite massage at a very nominal rate.
WE ARE THE ONLY VILLA IN OUR MARKET THAT HAS MULTIPLE STAFF MEMBERS TO PAMPER YOU 24 HOURS PER DAY. Most villas end service at 10pm.
WE HAVE THE BEST WEATHER IN THE WORLD! 88 AND SUNNY ALMOST EVERY DAY!
A vacation or family reunion to cherish for a lifetime.
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL FEES:
$500/DAY STAFF BASE SALARY for a staff of 5. THIS IS THE SALARY, NOT THE TIP FOR THE STAFF. WE SUGGEST EXTRA STAFF FOR GROUPS OF MORE THAN 10 GUESTS (Extra charge)
The $500 per day includes: Houseman, Cook & DAY AND NIGHT WAITER/Bartender and maid.
THIS FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE STAFF GRATUITY WHICH IS EXPECTED TO BE 15 TO 20% BASED ON FAIR MARKET RENTAL OF $17,500 PER WEEK. Only exception to gratuity rule is if you indicate to the owner that your service was not satisfactory.......HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 20 YEARS! Please note that if you need to arrange more than 5 employees, you can arrange this with the owner. Each extra staff member provided will cost $100 per day.
Private Residence with 7 levels
12 bedrooms, 12 baths, 20000 square feet, 1859 square meters
King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, King, Queen, and Queen
26 guests maximum
Cancún Family suite has 1 king & 2 Queen beds. Los CABOS has 1 king & 1 sofa bed for child.
Alvarez International Airport
30 minutes by car
Gorgeous Bay Views from most rooms. Infinity pool & spa pool with optional heat. Full 24 hour staff is mandatory. Extra charge paid prior to arrival.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
No smoking in bedrooms. No glass in pool areas. Broken glass in pool $1,000 to drain & clean & pool will be out of service for 3 days.
REQUIRED ADDITIONAL FEES:
$500/day STAFF BASE SALARY FEE FOR 5 EMPLOYEES INCLUDING: Houseman, cook, maid, day waiter, and night waiter.
Please note that if you need to arrange more than 5 employees, you can arrange this with the owner. Each extra staff member provided will cost $100 per day.
THIS FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE STAFF GRATUITY WHICH IS EXPECTED TO BE 15-20% OF THE FAIR MARKET RENTAL PRICE OF $17,500 PER WEEK.
Activities of Interest
- Tres Palos Lagoon and Baby Turtle Release Tour - This tour is a must for nature lovers. Drive along the coast admiring mango and coconut plantations and learn about the lifestyle of the locals.
- Mexican Cooking Class in Acapulco - Discover Mexican cuisine at a cooking demonstration followed by lunch. Stop at the market to buy the ingredients to cook the famous Mexican fajitas.
- Tres Vidas Golf Club - This Robert Von Hagge designed course, stretches a lengthy 7,209 yards along the shores of the Pacific, guaranteeing scenic views on almost every hole.
- Acapulco’s night life is legendary. With an endless array of clubs, bars and discotheques for all music preferences and for all ages you will have the time of your life! Most venues are open until sunrise.
Places of Interest
- Laguna de Tres Palos - Located east of the city, this fresh-water lagoon is great for viewing wildlife and engaging in water sports.
- Quinta Real Marina - Go sailing for the day and enjoy the most beautiful bay in the world.
- La Quebrada - Divers leap from cliffs 136 feet above the crashing Pacific, landing in an 11 feet deep inlet. Five performances daily, including four evening shows. A spectacular performance with food and drink!
- El Fuerte de San Diego - This 18th-century Spanish fortress turned museum is a site for festive gatherings.
- Forum de Mundo Imperial - Catch a live show at this massice, indoor venue.
Robert M.April 2023
Our group of 11 men spend a delighful week at Mexico Mansion. The location, acommodations and service were all excellent. The only limitation is the numerous steps in the 5 story property, which was not a problem for us but might be for anyone with physical limitations. Roberto and his staff were excellent.”
Lane H.July 2018
Paradise at Mega Mexico Mansion!
Our group of 23 loved the Mexico Mansion. The 8 member staff made the trip for us. The food was unbelievable and the drinks were fantastic. The staff was available 24/7. Most people didn't even want to leave the house because they loved it so much. If you want to be treated like royalty you should stay at the Mexico mansion.”