Riviera Sao Lourenco, Brazil
Riviera Sao Lourenco
Located on the northern coast of Sao Paulo State, just over 100km from Sao Paulo capital, Riviera Sao Lourenco is example of planning and sustainability and one of the most upscale neighborhoods in Brazil.
The exuberant natural beauty of the area is hidden between the impressive buildings and what attracts local tourists, (specially from Sao Paulo), is the security and upper class lifestyle reflected everywhere you go. There is a huge community feel to this place and holiday makers are expected to act accordingly.
"Riviera Sao Lourenco' beach is not really accessible to the general public. There is a "Residents association" formed by the local home owners which is in charge of private security and life guard offered to all beach goers.
The condo is "pe na areia" what Brazilians call "foot on the beach" - although the views of the condo are not sea views, the building is right on the beach.
This lovely three bedrooms is on the first floor. It has two ensuite rooms and one bedroom with two bunk beds and an extra bathroom. It has a contemporary design throughout, open plan kitchen and lounge.
The building offers games room, sports court, sauna and bbq area.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 700 square feet
King, Queen, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Guarulhos International Airport - 1.50 hours by car
The neighborhood of Riviera
Activities of Interest
- Full of natural beauty Riviera offers many options for adventure lovers; close to Mata Atlantica rainforest, you will be able to explore the clear waters of the numerous waterfalls in the area.
- If you enjoy golf, Riviera Golf Club, is just couple of minutes away.
- The Riviera village is full of good restaurants. There are also two small shopping centres and a supermarket.
- Hiking, canoeing and surfing at the Riviera Surf School
Places of Interest
- The ancient Fort São João da Bertioga (ten kilometres away), is the oldest fort on the Brazilian coast. It is now a small historic museum worth visiting.
- The Sao Lourenco beach is for residents only and it is surrounded by preserved areas of the Mata Atlantica Rainforest.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet