Pir 2 - Exclusive Apartment in central Oslo
PIR 2 - EXCLUSIVE APARTMENT IN CENTRAL OSLO
This modern 1400 square feet three-bedroom apartment is definitely in the best location you can find in Oslo, and it boasts some truly magnificent views.
It benefits from plenty of space featuring four terraces, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and an exquisite interior decor - even in the super sleek and modern kitchen.
However, the best part is undoubtedly the magnificent view out on to the sea: it just takes your breath away!
A short distance to Sørenga’s extensive offering of restaurants, shops and cafés, the apartment is ideally located for enjoying the best areas of Oslo and – when the season allows – you can enjoy swimming and the bustling atmosphere on the pier.
Formerly an old container dock, Sørenga in Oslo has been transformed into a brand new neighborhood by the Oslo fjord. The area consists of residential complexes with exciting architectural details, and welcomes both residents and visitors to enjoy life at the water’s edge.
A green park with several channels stretches through the whole neighborhood. At the southernmost tip you’ll find Sørenga Seawater Pool, a popular recreational spot for Oslovians in summertime. Several waterfront restaurants offer great food in maritime surroundings, with a view to Oslo landmarks such as Barcode, the Oslo Opera House and Akershus Fortress. Sørenga is also a popular place for paddling.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Oslo Airport, Gardermoen (OSL)
40 mins by car
Stunning views of the Oslo fjord and the magnificent Opera house!
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tjuvholmen Park - Sculpture park located by the Astrup Fearnley Museum at Tjuvholmen. Both were designed by world-renowned architect Renzo Piano
- The Harbour Promenade - A trip along the harbour promenade takes you through many different parts of the city, both new and old, each with its own characteristics and unique experiences.
Places of Interest
- The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet (10 mins) - The Norwegian nature is free for everyone to walk in, and The Oslo Opera House, which opened in 2008, was built as an extension to this idea.
- Munch Museum (20 mins) - The Munch Museum has the world's largest collection of Edvard Munch's works, and provides insight into the artist as a pioneer of expressionism.
- Akershus Castle and Fortress (20 mins) - Dating from 1299, this medieval castle and royal residence developed into a fortress in 1592 and was rebuilt into a renaissance castle between 1637 and 1648.
- Hovedoya Island (20 mins) - Hovedøya is the island closest to the city centre, with beautiful forests, beaches and cultural heritage. Ferries to Hovedøya from Aker Brygge are available all year round.
- Ekebergparken Sculpture Park (30 mins) - Ekebergparken is a 255-acre sculpture and national heritage park that’s perfect for hiking, running or even throwing a frisbee and playing football in the open green spaces.
Beautiful Harbor View!
We loved Oslo and found the surroundings around this apartment building to be great. The apartment was spacious and filled with light. The view from the four balconies was fabulous and we enjoyed the comings and goings of the ferries in the harbor. We tried most of the nearby restaurants and found them to be very nice. We loved being so close to the Opera and loved seeing the opera, La Cenerentola (Cinderella). The tour of the opera was terrific and we would highly recommend it. You do need an appointment for that. Oslo is beautiful and very clean. There is a tremendous amount of building going on all over the city. Will look forward to a return visit in a few years to see the new Munch Museum which is being built very close to this apartment. We had a great time and hope to return.”
Best view of Oslo harbour
Great 300 degree view of the harbour and skyline of Oslo. Walk to many diverse nearby restaurants”
- 40"+ TV
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo