La Ferme De Georges (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at email@example.com REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
La Ferme de Georges boasts a location that excites intrepid explorers and urban escapists alike. The property is perched on the edge of a sprawling 1,500-square-kilometer area of dunes that recently earned its status as a national park.
The Lençóis Maranhenses National Park harbors hundreds of turquoise lagoons, providing a visual spectacle that has been featured in such publications as National Geographic. The freshwater lagoons and dunes also act as an expansive playground for swimmers, sunbathers, and explorers, as well as being an ideal location for kitesurfers thanks to optimal wind levels and flat waters.
Neighboring the coastal dunes of northeastern Brazil, La Ferme de Georges beckons those who crave slowed down culinary indulgence, locally inspired design intertwined with modern luxury and stunning natural landscapes.
Built on a hilly 2 acres, our 7 white-walled chalets were created from local wood, brick, and palha, designed to harness cool breezes for natural ventilation, and separated by swathes of greenery, dissolving the boundaries between inside and out.
The chalets have gardens that change with the season, from exciting green grass to peaceful beige sand. Well-oriented, the chalets provide maximum natural ventilation and promise complete immersion in the surrounding nature.
Bedroom with king size bed 2M
Private garden space with shade and hammock
Lounge with 2 single sofa beds
Mosquito nets and ventilator
Hot shower and double sinks
Safe box and Mini bar
Can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 kids
Designed as a place to socialize and share stories, the Forum offers entertainment such as board games, books, musical instruments, Wi-Fi and background music along with hammocks.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
São Luis airport (SLZ)
3–3.5 hours drive to reach the little harbor of Barreirinhas and another 1h15m by boat down the river to Atins.
Views may vary but mostly garden views.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Kite Boarding, Kite Surfing, Stand-up Paddle With constant wind and numerous lagoons, Atins is an ideal spot for kite surfing.
- The three-day trek on foot through Queimada dos Britos until Santo Amaro will be a pinnacle of your visit. You’ll stay overnight at native houses in oases, but be advised that a 70km walk in the sand requires some preparation!
- Lovers of fauna and flora will be more than happy with the presence of numerous bird species in Atins and it’s region including the famous red ibis or Guara.
Places of Interest
- Discover the Lençóis Park from Atins on foot, riding horseback or by 4×4.
- The Lençóis Maranhenses National Park harbors hundreds of turquoise lagoons, providing a visual spectacle that has been featured in such publications as National Geographic.
- The off-radar fishing village of Atins offers a few beachside bars and restaurants in which to relax after a day of sport.