North Shore Estate
North Shore Estate
Experience one of the most luxurious estates in all of Hawaii! Featuring a five-bedroom main house and three-bedroom guests house, this masterful property sits on 7120 square feet of stunning ocean views. Built with tropical elegance in mind, this property will make all of your wildest dreams come true!
Upon arrival, you’re greeted by a gated driveway, promising privacy and serenity. Step through the front door of the main estate and you’ll find yourself surrounded by windows, allowing ample amounts of sunlight to flow into the expansive floor plan. With vaulted ceilings and plenty of space, this main area contains the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Plush, white sofas will cradle you when you come back from a day at the beach, perfect for a quick rest while the master chef gets to work in the gourmet kitchen!
Each of the five bedrooms in the main estate is decorated in tropical style. The master features a king-sized, four poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. After a day at the beach, soak in the massive tub and unwind from the day. The next bedroom offers a queen-sized bed, and the next two full-sized beds. The next two bedrooms are perfect for children, one with a full bed and an extra trundle, and the other with a twin-sized trundle bed.
The guest house is just as luxurious as the main estate, with three bedrooms of its own. The living space is open and spacious, with vibrant colors present in the décor. The kitchen is well-stocked, and you’ll love spending warm evenings out on the spacious deck. The main bedroom offers a king-sized bed, the second a queen, and the final room has a twin with a trundle.
This estate is set in an ideal beach location and comes with plenty of outdoor space to enjoy the dramatic surrounding views. Breathe in the smell of tropical blossoms as you take in the sight of humpback whales from the comfort of your very own deck! Because of this property’s unique location high above the world-famous Waimea Bay, you’ll be spoiled with sensational views throughout your stay.
The North Shore provides the very best of Oahu, and this stunning home provides the best location from which to enjoy it all. Located in the peaceful neighborhood of Pupukea, you’ll be a quick drive away from everything you need, including groceries, bike rentals, scuba and surf shops, and more. The historic town of Haleiwa is just six miles away, where you’ll find quaint shops, restaurants, and some of the best food trucks in the world! Gorgeous hiking trails abound, as well as incredible, soft sand beaches.
Experience Oahu’s North Shore from this stunning Hawaiian estate!
Private Residence with 1 level
8 bedrooms, 5 baths, 7120 square feet, 662 square meters
King, Queen, Full, 2x Twin, Twin, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
16 guests maximum
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - HNL
50 minutes by car
Views of Shark's Cove and Waimea Point!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Ehukai Beach Surfing (5 minute drive) - Whether you come to ride the waves or just watch, this stretch of shoreline is one of the best surfing spots in Oahu.
- T’sue’s Farm Dock (10 minute drive) - Reserve a kayak and head out on the water!
- Mokuleia Trail (20 minute drive) - This trail on the north shore offers stunning views of the area.
- Wyland Galleries (15 minute drive) - Take in the incredible Hawaiian tsunami glass sculptures by local artist David Wyland.
- One Ocean Diving (15 minute drive) - Explore the depths of the ocean with this incredible dive company.
Places of Interest
- Three Tables Beach (3 minute drive) - Enjoy the crashing waves and crystal clear waters at this stunning beach!
- Matsumoto Shave Ice (15 minute drive) - Sample a taste of a Hawaiian classic!
- Downtown Haleiwa (10 minute drive) - Peruse through the bohemian shops in the plantation-style buildings.
- Waimea Valley (10 minute drive) - This valley is a paradise for nature lovers, brimming with jungle flora and fauna.
- Pupukea Grill (3 minute drive) - This food truck features surfer vibes and delicious fare that you'll love.
Amazing property with breathtaking views
We had an amazing stay in this most luxurious home. The views of the beach and ocean took our breath away. We were able to whale watch right from the enormous deck. The kitchen and family room area is huge and a perfect place to gather and visit. The beds were comfortable and everything was so clean. The home has too many extras to mention. We were lucky enough to coordinate our son’s wedding with our stay and the bride’s family was able to reside in the 2nd home. What an incredible property! Would absolutely love to return.”