Hostellerie La Croix Blanche (HS)
La Croix Blance
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Hostellerie La Croix Blanche is a delightful chic hotel full of character just opposite the Royal Abbey of Fontevraud on the cross roads of the Anjou, Touraine and Poitou regions.
Colours, furnishings, maps and paintings make each room a unique experience. With plenty of natural light and views over the rooftops towards the Royal Abbey and the woods beyond or overlooking our 17th century flowered court yard, all Vintage rooms have double or twin beds with duvets and a spacious bath room with large walk-in shower, toilet, cotton bath robes and a hair dryer.
A flat screen television 82cm with some foreign and satelite channels, a fan, telephone, radio alarm and free Wi-Fi are also included.
In 2000 the Loire Valley became a Unesco world heritage site. Between Angers and Tours you’ll find some of the most stunning landscapes, monuments and vineyards. The splendid countryside and typical Loire Valley towns set among castles and cave dwellings are perfect for a relaxing stay, romantic weekend, a themed short break, a family getaway or a stop over on your way to the south of France or Spain.
The hotel features a modern restaurant, lounge bar, a flowered terrace and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is also available.
The property recommends bicycle rental services so guests can discover the surrounding castles, vineyards and villages with cave dwellings. Free and secured on site car park is also offered.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE) / Angers–Loire Airport (ANE)
1 hour 50 minutes by car / 50 minutes by car
Fontevraud-l'Abbaye street views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Golf du Loudun (10 minutes by car) - Just a short drive away to the nearest gold club, with 2 courses to choose from.
- Wineries (50 minutes by car) - In the heart of the Loire Valley you’ll find the famous vineyards of Anjou and Saumur, the largest vineyards in the Loire Valley.
- Saumur (20 minutes by car) - Saumur is a town a short ride away overlooking the Loire river and the Château de Saumur is a medieval castle with a museum that has archaeological finds, ceramics and tapestries.
Places of Interest
- Château du Rivau (30 minutes by car) - Discover not only a genuine medieval castle at the heart of a UNESCO world heritage site, but also botanical arts, contemporary sculptures and a restaurant.
- Château de Montsoreau (10 minutes by car) - The Château de Montsoreau is a Renaissance style castle in the Loire Valley and has the world's largest collection of Art & Language movement works.
- Royal Abbey of Fontevraud (2 minutes walk) - Founded in 1101 on the intersecting borders of three regions, Fontevraud Abbey is the largest surviving monastic complex from the Middle Ages.