ARRIVE - Tarrytown Luxury
Experience true luxury in one of the hippest cities in the country! This marvelous five-bedroom stunner resides in one of the most upscale neighborhood in Austin, situated on a spacious 3980 square feet. Surrounded by natural beauty and close to plenty of shops, restaurants, as well as Austin’s vibrant downtown scene, this home has it all!
As you enter through the front door from the lush green oasis outside, you’ll be struck by the immaculate layout of the home. Each living space is filled with soft, natural light from outside, which glances off the sleek, shining surfaces and hardwood floors. On leisurely afternoons, settle into one of the plush sofas across from the contemporary fireplace, enjoying a film or sports game on the massive flat screen television.
The spacious layout spreads seamlessly from the living room to the open-concept kitchen, perfectly suited to amaze every culinary aficionado who graces the space. The open nature of the kitchen makes it perfect for entertaining, allowing guests to sip on cool glasses of wine at the breakfast bar while the master chef gets busy in the kitchen. With state of the art appliances and pristine, gleaming surfaces, every meal is sure to be served to perfection.
Each of the five bedrooms at this marvelous Austin home provides equal parts elegance and comfort, styled with minimalist, soothing hues that immediately put you at ease. Two bedrooms feature king-sized beds and the final three offer equally plush queens. You’ll love the majesty of the master bathroom, equipped with a large soaking tub and glass-encased shower, sure to pamper you endlessly after a long day. If you require extra sleeping space, the downstairs study can be set up as its own private space with a lavish, queen-sized sleeper sofa,
On warm summer evenings, you’ll adore spending time on the covered backyard patio. The large and grassy backyard is a great space for the kids to run around and play while the adults converse by the lovely outdoor fireplace.
Tarrytown is the perfect location for the upscale traveler when visiting Austin. One of the most luxurious neighborhoods in the city, this quiet nook offers peace and quiet when you need it but still sits close to all the action. There’s a little something for everyone in this lively city, whether you’re a music lover, art enthusiast, or foodie! Spend days exploring your way through the many outdoor adventures that await and your nights strolling down the vibrant city streets. The city keeps on growing and bursting with life, so your visit is sure to be an exciting one!
Spend your next trip to Austin luxuriating in this marvelous home!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Private Residence with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 3980 square feet, 370 square meters
King, King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lions Municipal Golf Course (3 minute drive) - This course has been praised by golf legends Ben Hogan and Ben Crenshaw, and is perfect for all skill levels!
- Blanton Museum of Art (10 minute drive) - Explore a plethora of wonderful exhibits.
- Mayfield Preserve (7 minute drive) - This nature preserve is great for hiking and wildlife viewing.
- NLand Surf Park (30 minute drive) - Hang ten on this 14-acre surf lagoon!
- Barton Springs (10 minute drive) - Take a dip in this natural spring-fed pool on a hot summer's day.
Places of Interest
- Reed Park (4 minute drive) - This quiet oasis is where locals go to walk, swim, picnic, and relax.
- Little Longhorn Saloon (15 minute drive) - Listen to live music at one of Austin's oldest and most historic bars.
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- The Color Inside (10 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Suerte (15 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.