The Westin Los Cabos Resort - Two Bedroom Villa
Los Cabos, Mexico
The Westin Los Cabos Resort – Two Bedroom Villa
An unforgettable Mexican escape awaits you at the incredible Westin Los Cabos Resort! From the comfort of this magnificent two-bedroom villa, you’ll experience an unparalleled sense of luxury and style. Situated on a spacious 1000 square feet, get ready for a relaxing retreat beyond your wildest dreams.
Inside, elegant tiles and contemporary neutral hues contrast with dramatic works of art and vibrant pops of color. The coffee table serves as the focal point of the main living space, where you can relax while you enjoy state of the art technology, such as a 55-inch flat screen television with Blu-ray player. The living area blends seamlessly into the kitchen, where you can host a memorable meal in the privacy of your own villa, with the help of modern amenities in the kitchen.
As the day winds to a close, retreat to the master or guest bedroom for a restful night’s sleep. Each bedroom offers a king-sized Heavenly® bed with lofty layers of crisp, white bedding. The two spacious bathrooms feature the Heavenly® bath, with a dual showerhead designed to stimulate your immune system and relax your tense muscles. Signature Westin bath amenities and soft cotton bathrobes add to your luxurious experience.
Perched on stunning cliffs overlooking the shimmering waters of the Sea of Cortez, this gorgeous Westin Resort offers a stupendous getaway destination. Enjoy the luxury of four refreshing pools, relax with a stimulating treatment at Spa Otomí, or relax in the sand and surf on the private beach. With delicious on-site dining and easy access to San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, you’ll have no shortage of deliciously authentic cuisine or exciting nightlife!
Unwind under the Mexican sun at the stunning Westin Los Cabos Resort!
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1000 square feet, 93 square meters
King and King
6 guests maximum
Los Cabos International Airport - SJD
30 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Frank Arnold Gallery (15 minute drive) - This gorgeous art gallery in town features several interesting exhibits.
- Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve (2 hour drive) - Dive or snorkel the day away at this ecological wonder!
- Whale Watching Tours - Experience these majestic animals up close and personal.
- El Dorado Golf and Beach Club (5 minute drive) - Visit this amazing golf club, famous for amazing play and spectacular vistas!
- Wild Canyon Adventures (10 minute drive) - Wild Canyon offers travelers a diverse array of adventures to choose from!
Places of Interest
- Beach - Sink your toes into the soft, white sand and delight in the crystal clear turquoise waters, stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Iglesia de San Lucas and Town Square (30 minute drive) - This beautiful iglesia features stunning architecture!
- Baja Brewing Company (20 minute drive) - Located in the historic district, this brewery offers delicious artisan craft beers.
- San Jose Estuary (15 minute drive) - This marshy freshwater lagoon stretches for over 2000 acres.
- La Lupita Taco and Mezcal (15 minute drive) - This rustic-chic restaurant features delicious signature tacos and craft beer.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility