ARRIVE - Oakwood Home
ARRIVE – Oakwood Home
Spend your week in Austin in a gorgeous, wooded Westlake home! This gorgeously modern four-bedroom home features a custom design, effortlessly combining comfort and chic style. Sprawling over 4800 square feet, the flowing layout and easy switch between indoor and outdoor living space will delight you.
As you step inside, you’ll be struck by the unique aspects of this contemporary offering. Each space easily moves to the next, creating the perfect entertainment space that’s decorated to announce refined, yet funky taste. You’ll love luxuriating in the spacious living room, enjoying the soft cushions of the couch as you sip on a glass of wine in the afternoon. Surrounded by large glass windows and gorgeous indoor greenery, you’ll feel as if the striking array of natural beauty has found its way indoors!
As your guests spend leisurely evenings by the ultra-modern fireplace, get to work creating a delicious meal in the chef’s kitchen. In stunning, light wood cabinetry, you’ll find all the cutlery and amenities you’ll need, along with state of the art appliances that will make sure everything is perfectly made. The spacious breakfast bar is a great spot for a cup of coffee in the morning, while you’ll take more formal meals underneath the delicate chandelier in the dining room.
During your stay, you’ll have your pick of four sublime bedrooms, each simply decorated in with elegance and grace. The master features a plush king-sized bed, situated by fabulous vistas of the impossibly green nature outside. The master bath is en-suite, with a deep, soaking tub that will allow you to unwind before bed. The next three bedrooms are decorated in distinctly Texan themes, each offering a wonderful queen-sized bed.
On warm summer evenings, you’ll want to make the most of the gorgeous weather by spending time in the shaded outdoor kitchen and living area. Surrounded by twinkling lights, turn on the big game on the large, flat-screen television, and relax with a beer while the grill master of the group whips up some delicious burgers for a cookout.
With access to a vibrant and unique downtown scene as well as miles of gorgeous natural beauty, Austin is a great spot to visit for all types of travelers. Golfers will love the access to amazing courses, while shoppers might be more inclined to find themselves on South Congress Avenue visiting an upscale boutique. Whether you prefer to spend your time hiking, listening to live music, or dining out on authentic Mexican cuisine, Austin has something for everyone!
Surrounded by lush greenery and just down the road from one of America’s hippest towns, this splendid retreat is perfect for you!
With ARRIVE, the unexpected becomes the standard. Did you know at all ARRIVE properties include a Personal Concierge? You’ll have your very own destination expert, along with two personal house managers during your stay. Carefully selected and overly trained in the art of serving you, they’ll be at your beck and call 24/7.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4800 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport - AUS
20 minutes by car
Lush nature views!
Activities of Interest
- Austin City Limits (20 minute drive) - Come out for Austin's most popular music festival!
- Barton Springs Pool (5 minute drive) - This natural watering hole is one of the most popular spots in Austin.
- Mount Bonnell Hike (15 minute drive) - Master one of the very best hikes in the Austin area.
- The Color Inside (20 minute drive) - At the University of Texas campus, experience this public art installation filled with color at sunrise and sunset.
- Austin Country Club (20 minute drive) - Designed by Pete Dye, this gorgeous course features a challenging layout.
Places of Interest
- Desert Door Distillery (30 minute drive) - Visit this distillery for tours and tastes of delicious tequila.
- Suerte (20 minute drive) - Enjoy delicious Mexican cuisine made from a fresh mix of Texas ingredients.
- Jester King Brewery (25 minute drive) - Beer enthusiasts flock to this hip brewery for free tours and seasonal brews.
- South Congress Avenue (15 minute drive) - This is a great place to do some upscale shopping, try a great restaurant, and hear great live music.
- Carpenters Hall (7 minute drive) - Enjoy true Texas comfort cuisine with hearty fare such as schnitzel and burgers.
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet