The Francis (HS)
The Francis Portland (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Located on 747 Congress Street in the historic Mellen E. Bolster House, The Francis is a smart, fifteen-room hotel designed around the history and culture of Portland.
Room design blends classic tastes with comfort. Each is appointed with comfortable beds and only the highest quality linens and feature in-room safes, tiled bathrooms with glass enclosed standing showers, mini bars stocked with Maine products and refreshments as well as 40" HD TVs, all designed for each guest’s authentic Portland experience.
Portland is well-known for its many incredible restaurants, bars, distilleries and breweries. The city also offers museums, galleries, theatres, skating rinks and boutiques, all within walking distance of the hotel.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Portland International Jetport (PWM)
15 minutes by car
Portland city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Peaks Island (short ferry trip) - Take a ferry from Casco Bay and spend a day exploring either by bike or on foot the various museums and historic sites.
- Portland Museum of Art (10 minutes walk) - With a number of events taking place throughout the year, visit the oldest public art institution in the state!
- Allagash Brewing Company (20 minutes by car) - Take a tour around this Belgian-style beer maker and indulge in all of their craft beers!
Places of Interest
- Fort Williams Park (15 minutes by car) - Enjoy this scenic 90-acre park with wonderful views of the rocky coastline.
- Portland Head Lighthouse (15 minutes by car) - Just beyond the Fort Williams Park you'll see the oldest lighthouse in Maine, built in 1791!
- Old Port (20 minutes walk) - Known for its cobblestone streets, 19th-century brick buildings and fishing piers, the district hosts an abundance of boutiques, restaurants and bars to enjoy from.