Home in Avandaro Country Club
Valle de Bravo, Mexico
HOME IN AVANDARO COUNTRY CLUB
Valle de Bravo is a very popular weekend destination for people from Mexico City which is just 1 hour and 30 minutes away. It is lively and active during the weekends, with great restaurants and many outdoor activities, and very calm during the week, with two great golf courses, spas and many trails for hiking and biking.
This gorgeous home is located in Avandaro, a country club with great services to the Club House and several great restaurants in the town. It is a perfect place to rest, relax and enjoy great views of the forest and golf course. There is no access to the golf course for non-members. There is a cook in the house that could prepare great breakfast and lunch menus for your family, and it will definitely be some of the best Mexican food you have tasted.
The house has five bedrooms in total, three inside the house and two outside. Each room has its own private bathroom. The terraces are the best part of the house; you can have breakfast, have a drink, barbecue and enjoy the jacuzzi on the different terraces while surrounded by nature.
Sonia, the cook, has a long list of great dishes she can prepare for you. She can go to the supermarket for you early in the morning and arrive at the house with the necessary ingredients for that day.
Valle de Bravo is considered the Switzerland of Mexico: It is a beautiful town with forest, lake and great food!
This property is in a Country Club called Avandaro, just 15 minutes away from Downtown Valle. It's a home perfect for rest, relaxation and great barbecuing thanks to its multiple terraces.
Valle has great restaurants, traditional Mexican food, golfing, bicycling, motor sports, water skiing, paragliding, etc.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 5900 square feet
King, King, King, King, and King
12 guests maximum
Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport (TLC)
1 hour 25 min by car.
Activities of Interest
- Alvandaro Golf Club - Golf right from out among rivers, mountains, and lush scenery.
- Carmel Maranatha Spirituality Center (40 min drive) - Explore this must-see Catholic Church and religious center and old-world surroundings.
- Lake Avandaro (35 min drive) - Enjoy a day at this large and popular lake and the surrounding nature.
Places of Interest
- Lookout Point (30 min drive) - Overlook La de Bravo for miles at this stunning nature preserve.
- Bridal Veil Waterfall (7 min drive) - View these stunning falls from an observatory deck tucked away in the Mexican wilderness.
- Parish of San Francisco de Asis (30 min drive) - Get an authentic Velle de Bravo experience while exploring the history and architecture of this cathedral.
- Air Conditioning