Palm Villa Chiang Mai
Palm Villa is located just 25 minutes outside of the old city in a beautiful undisturbed plot surrounded by rice fields in the Kok Mu Pa area of San Sai.
This modern villa houses 4 themed bedrooms inspired by cities and countries across the world.
The development and build of Palm Villa took over 5 years in the making and has been built to offer a luxury 5-star resort-style experience all within a private luxury villa setting for customers looking for an intimate and relaxing getaway.
This modern Los Angeles-style designed villa is accentuated with imported stone, and glass decor to make the ambiance more luxurious, relaxing, and warm.
As soon as you enter the gates of Palm Villa, you are welcomed by the lush greenery and a golf green on one side, and a sweeping entrance lined with young coconut palms.
The 1100 square meter interior houses the 4 bedrooms with 4 king bedrooms, all en-suite.
The bedrooms all feature rain showers and imported tiles which have been designed in a beautiful hotel style finish.
As you enter Palm Villa a stunning 3-meter chandelier graces the entrance which has been positioned next to an indoor glass waterfall, the first of its kind in Chiang Mai.
The open indoor/outdoor living spaces are perfect for lazing around and feel like a seamless extension of the outdoor living areas thanks to large sliding glass panel doors.
Palm Villa has been made to be a complete all-in-one entertaining space with several areas to enjoy.
A fully replicated English pub, a unique wine spa, and a rooftop palm villa roof terrace provide customers with everything they need at their fingertips.
The huge wrap-around sliding doors lead you to the large white-stone patio and BBQ area where you can enjoy the sights, smells, and sounds of the mountains.
You can also opt to make use of the fully equipped state-of-the-art kitchen and prepare some afternoon snacks to be enjoyed in one of the many open spaces throughout the property.
The villa’s large garden is perfect for entertaining or games and comes with its own children’s playground as well as a golf chipping green.
Badminton and volleyball equipment are also provided for additional entertainment.
All year round, you have an unobstructed view of Doi Suthep and where the most magical sunsets can be seen every night.
There’s nothing else you will ever need outside of the walls of this luxurious villa for that perfect, relaxing getaway.
Villa with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 6 baths, 10600 square feet, 985 square meters
King, King, King, and King
8 guests maximum
Chiang Mai Airport
30 minutes by car
360-degree mountain views
Activities of Interest
- Chiang Mai is an adventure lover’s playground with plenty of fun and exciting outdoor activities on offer.
- The lush hills and mountains surrounding the city provide excellent hiking options of varying difficulties, with local trails leading you past hidden waterfalls, beneath jungle canopies and to diverse hill-tribe villages.
- Chiang Mai is home to some of the most ornate and important temples in all of Thailand
Places of Interest
- Wat Pha Lat - the grounds this beautiful religious temple are big and you can get drawn into the amazingly beautiful landscape around it!
- Tha Phae Gate - This impressive fortress is nowadays like the central square of Chiang Mai's old city where tourists and locals relax and enjoy!
- Bann Kang Wat - is a charming little artist village, set just outside Chiang Mai’s old historical town. It is located at the base of Doi Suthep mountain, definitely worth a visit!
- See Wachirathan Falls and Pha Dok Seaw Waterfall; marvel at the twin pagodas built to honor Thailand’s last king and queen; set foot on the nation’s highest point!