Villa El Paraiso "Azahar"
Villa El Paraiso "Azahar"
Andalusia is located in the southern region of Spain and covers a vast area between the Atlantic coast in the west and the Mediterranean in the East. The mild climate, the diversity of landscapes and the hospitality of its people make this area one of the most attractive places in Spain. Surrounded by lush gardens and just a few minutes from the sea, this property is an oasis of tranquillity and quality of life.
For those looking for exciting activities, the area is full of attractions. Lovers of outdoor sports, the options are abundant here! Costa del Sol has the largest concentration of golf courses in Europe! With various golf courses for all levels of skills, stretching from Malaga to Gibraltar, this region is a paradise for those who love this sport.
The stylishly decorated property offers ample space for you and your guests to enjoy a wonderful stay. Thanks to the plentiful windows dotted around the property, it also features abundant natural light.
The interconnecting rooms flow in an elegant and timeless style, creating a light and airy ambience. The design and style of the modern, with slight touches of rustic and wooden elements, create the perfect balance between the outside surrounding landscape and the interior's contemporary design.
The open space and full-of-light modern design pair beautifully with this characterful property to create something exceptional. The main living area is an open-plan kitchen/dining/living room, with windows allowing plenty of natural light. The stylish and modern decoration creates a cosy and elegant space with colour contrast, adding a modern twist to this space.
Villa with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 1 half bath, 5166 square feet, 480 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
45 minutes drive
Great sea view , Gibraltar view, mountain and also golf view
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
There is a possibility for pool heating.
€500,-- per week.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sailing, hiking, snorkeling, swimming or just relaxing on the beach are some of the main activities to enjoy in this location.
- For golf lovers, Villa El Paraiso has a great location for all the best golf courses.
Places of Interest
- Stroll around Marbella's old town narrow streets and charming-flowered squares. This beautiful part of the town boasts lovely boutiques and art galleries (20 minutes).
- Puerto Banús, a luxury harbor and a social and shopping complex, has a wide offer of high-end restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach clubs and a buzzing nightlife (10 minutes).
- The stunning town of Ronda lays on top of two rocks formation split by an spectacular gorge. This separated the old Town from the modern part of the city and it's linked by three bridges from different ages: Roman, Arabic and the 18th Century.
- Wander around the historical centre of Malaga its narrow streets. Relax while savoring a glass of Malaga's moscatel and enjoy the delicious fish and seafood of the area. Don't forget to visit Picasso's birthplace-museum and the new Centre Pompidou!
- Only two hours away, discover one of the greatest treasure of Al-Andalus: Granada. Admire the grandiose architecture of the Alhambra built in the 9th century, contemplate the sunset from the Albayzín and stroll around the streets of this magical city!