St Paul Hotel (HS)
St Paul Hotel
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
Nestled in an original Beaux-Arts building in the historic quarter of Old Montreal, the St Paul opened in 2001 as Canada’s first ever boutique hotel.
The Standard Queen offers comfort and simplicity at its best. With a serene decor, intimate lighting, and soft furnishings each room includes a spacious bathroom with a soaker tub, and a work area for business travellers.
A coffee machine, minibar, flat-screen TV and a safety deposit box are also provided.
Guests can enjoy the hotel's 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi access, in-room massage services and on-site restaurants.
Just moments from Hotel St. Paul, guests can discover the historic Port of Montreal, the World Trade Center and the shops of St. Catherine Street. There is also an underground station located nearby, offering easy and instant access to the whole city.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL)
25 minutes by car
Montréal city views
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Mount Royal Park (10 minutes by car) - Go for a hike up the Mount Royal hill for some great views of the city!
- Montreal Botanical Garden (15 minutes by car) - Immerse yourself into the Montreal Botanical Garden which comprises of 75 hectares of thematic gardens and greenhouses.
- Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (30 minutes walk) - The city's largest museum and is amongst the most prominent in Canada.
Places of Interest
- Place Jacques-Cartier (15 minutes walk) - This lively Montreal plaza is a gathering place for both natives and tourists, who enjoy the outdoor restaurants and get a chance to see performing peddlers.
- Notre-Dame Basilica (10 minutes walk) - Visit the Notre-Dame Basilica set in the historic district of Old Montreal.
- Old Port of Montreal (10 minutes walk) - Take a stroll to the historic port of Montreal. It stretches for over two kilometres along the St-Lawrence River and features stores, restaurants and art exhibits