Flora Farms - Culinary Cottages - 3 Bedroom
The Culinary Cottages at Flora Farms - 3.5 Bedroom (sleeps 8)
The low-density Culinary Cottage community at Flora Farms features only ten 2.5- and 3.5-bedroom standalone homes nestled within Flora's original farm gardens. There are only two 3.5-bedroom Culinary Cottages, each of which features 4 full bathrooms, 2 masters (each with California kings), a queen in the 3rd bedroom, and a sleeper sofa in the private den. Seven of the ten total Culinary Cottages feature private dip pools (Please check with the resort on the current dip pool availability prior to booking).
The private communities at Flora Farms offer access to a community pool and hot tub, a Farm Spa with yoga and pilates studio, a juice bar, a future natural family swimming pool, and a private beach club. On the culinary front, the 10 private homes of the Culinary Cottages are each outfitted with a fully stocked chef's kitchen and harvesting privileges (allowing for guests to pick vegetables, herbs, and fruit from the farm's fields). Flora Farms is home to the world-famous Field Kitchen restaurant and a handful of carefully curated shops.
*Please note that the photos included herein are representative of Flora Farms and not the actual unit you may be reserving. Interiors, views, layout, and decor will vary by unit.
Please visit https://www.flora-farms.com/ with any additional questions.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2750 square feet, 256 square meters
King, King, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
San Jose International airport
20 minutes, 8 miles
Mountain and Garden views
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snorkeling and glass-bottom boat tours
- Surf lessons at Costa Azul beach
- Horseback beach and trail rides
- Enjoy exclusive access to private areas and experiences at the Flora Farms Beach Club
Places of Interest
- Organic Farm Spa: massages, herbal soaks, facials, spa manicures & pedicures, men's and women's hair services, and more!
- Farm-to-table dining at Flora's Field Kitchen and interactive cooking classes available
- Painting lessons with Francois Paris